After ArMan its OnVi giving TRP post 18 years leap

Changers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

arjun purvi was for whole 2012 and whole 2012 TRP just 2.5 , 2.9 ,2.8 ,2.6 and engagement TRP 2.8 most probably and romance TRP ewww then what arjun purvi is !! can anyone realize it ??? 
oh may be people like their separation  than marriage engagement πŸ˜† where basically most TRP increase  at marriage celebration time at show .

onir purvi for last 1 month and TRP is 3.8 , 3.1 , 3.5 ,3.6 

then for what TRP increased we can see it easily .

and last week arjun onir slapping drama just for 3 minutes and whole 10 minutes was about onir purvi scene and punni calling onir about these  scene ,so here is also about  onir and purvi  story .

and for arjun purvi TRP not increase or not even decrase as  indian most  people not like these two and their most fan international .

and seems indian people like onir purvi pair so much .
and arcana is the another reason for TRP .

Posted by meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

m also Arvi fan but true can't be denied. yes, their romance give the show below 3TRP.. ArMan scene episodes TRP were good last year first time whn Archana met with Manav after 18 years trp was 3.5 and then they moved in chawl that Maha episode got 3.6TRP and then after Savita truth exposed and ArMan reunited that week episodes were gained 3.8 & 3.9TRP
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† AFTER ArMan, Onir and Purvi is giving good TRPs

And last week Arvi scene was only for 2mins others scene belongs to Onir & Purvi and promo was also shown btwn Onir and PurviπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Edited by SaifdeIPKKND - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zonan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree with onir-purvi giving good trps..
but during ArMan era (before 18 years leap)..the trps was not good..but great.
In short..super high trps. between 5-7.

so ArMan is incomparable. πŸ˜ƒ
they are the best jodi in indian television has ever witness.
Edited by sipokobusak - 11 years ago
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think only OnVi is gearing up TRPs. I think the total mess created by CVs and the news of Anki's leaving is gearing it up. Anki's fans who left the show are watching it now because in next 3 weeks she'll leave the show. They want to have some glimps of her before she returns on TV again. I remember when the news of Sush leaving the show broke out TRPs were higher than any time. So it is a reason. And another reason is the probable hungama that is supposed to take place in Punni's engagement is knocking at the door. And I have a feeling that Purvi's truth will be exposed either in the end of this week or early next week.
shruarvi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yea they r showing onir  purvi equivalent to archana n manav...if so wat abt arjun n purvi reunion??:(
arjunaluis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is what i posted in another thread...last week, over the confusing...

Janhvi di,

Great post...This is why i feel the CV's are confused...well they are already confused people but they weren't so confused as now...what the didn't accept is that people would fall in love with Onir...

Onir-Purvi scenes brought 3.4 to 3.8 in Kolkata...
Arjun-Purvi, yes they haven't had a scene but they have been near each other-giving eyelocks, Purvi guilt of leaving Arjun with Ovi and flashback scenes of them thinking of their future child has brought only 3.1 TRP's...for the past 2 weeks TRP's have been 3.1...even after it has been revealed that Purvi is carrying Arjun's kid...i am sure they were hoping for 4.0 and above...but it didn't happen..guess middle class family members didn't accept...one guy two girls...two babies..stupid track didn't work i guess...what a shocker...so now the are trying to see if Onir-Purvi-and Arjun's kid would work...

To conclude the are giving an overdose of Onir-Purvi scene to see whether it will be more than 3.1...if it doesn't than i guess CV's will stop being so confused and Arjun will get Purvi...Onir will figure out that Ovi is not pregnant with Arjun's kid...and he will leave Purvi cause to him he only wants to see Purvi and her child happy...so he will do the right thing by giving the child the father's real name...if it does and TRP, is more than 3.1, then guess we will have to prepare ourselves for more confusing scenes...πŸ˜†

with TRP 3.5...i guess Purvi-Onir scenes are working...so we will have to prepare ourselves with more confusing scenes...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: arjunaluis

This is what i posted in another thread...last week, over the confusing...

Janhvi di,

Great post...This is why i feel the CV's are confused...well they are already confused people but they weren't so confused as now...what the didn't accept is that people would fall in love with Onir...

Onir-Purvi scenes brought 3.4 to 3.8 in Kolkata...
Arjun-Purvi, yes they haven't had a scene but they have been near each other-giving eyelocks, Purvi guilt of leaving Arjun with Ovi and flashback scenes of them thinking of their future child has brought only 3.1 TRP's...for the past 2 weeks TRP's have been 3.1...even after it has been revealed that Purvi is carrying Arjun's kid...i am sure they were hoping for 4.0 and above...but it didn't happen..guess middle class family members didn't accept...one guy two girls...two babies..stupid track didn't work i guess...what a shocker...so now the are trying to see if Onir-Purvi-and Arjun's kid would work...

To conclude the are giving an overdose of Onir-Purvi scene to see whether it will be more than 3.1...if it doesn't than i guess CV's will stop being so confused and Arjun will get Purvi...Onir will figure out that Ovi is not pregnant with Arjun's kid...and he will leave Purvi cause to him he only wants to see Purvi and her child happy...so he will do the right thing by giving the child the father's real name...if it does and TRP, is more than 3.1, then guess we will have to prepare ourselves for more confusing scenes...πŸ˜†

with TRP 3.5...i guess Purvi-Onir scenes are working...so we will have to prepare ourselves with more confusing scenes...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

well , why only blame to middle class ? who can digest 2 girls  pregnancy  with 1 mans child ?  moreover they are sister , i guess  this story can digest extra ordinary  people πŸ˜† πŸ˜†