Cold blooded murderer

Barunluv thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
After killing jazz father he went on to transfer of POA still not satisfied he ditches her after all he did to sahiba daljeet and his uncle as well , no matter how much he loves sahiba now ---- people defend his character
Unless he repents the fAthers murder in court of law accepts the charge his repentance is not justifies
It's horrible to see people actually defending his character in front of daljeet
Daljeet was forced to be bad but ran ever is bhagoda

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akki_Kundal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Barunluv

After killing jazz father he went on to transfer of POA still not satisfied he ditches her after all he did to sahiba daljeet and his uncle as well , no matter how much he loves sahiba now ---- people defend his character
Unless he repents the fAthers murder in court of law accepts the charge his repentance is not justifies
It's horrible to see people actually defending his character in front of daljeet
Daljeet was forced to be bad but ran ever is bhagoda

couldnt agree more . thumbs up
sakshi_26 thumbnail
yes,people not only defend ranbeer but love the present track which is totally dominating by ranbeer,so don't keep on blaming  people if they start loving the present track,i mean trp of the show is increasing every week..which was very low intially
cbindia2009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I could not agree more!

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
agree agree... ranveer did so many bad deeds! bichari jazz, can he bring back her dad! he ruined her life... n ruined sajeet's life as well,.. 
loveprincess143 thumbnail
couldn't agree more...What is going on...TRP might be increasing but there is no logic involved anymore...specially when it comes to Shahiba
Barunluv thumbnail
Thx 4 agreeing
And to top that now sahiba is prego I wonder what cvs ave to show now
goldhorse thumbnail
Sad to see when Cvs are controlled by fans of actors. ...  The story for me  is ruined. 

Kudos to Ranveer's fans...  You are not right but you are what the world is today.  

Edited by goldhorse - 11 years ago
ashish_suku thumbnail
Originally posted by: goldhorse

Sad to see when Cvs are controlled by fans of actors. ...  The story for me  is ruined. 

Kudos to Ranveer's fans...  You are not right but you are what the world is today.  

if trp is increasing becoz of some actor that is really good for cv, becoz all these fans can increase trp,nobody else...anyway. intelligent comment i can say,
Surish thumbnail
In full compliance with you dear. Utter nonsense