~*Saathiyan of the week # 5 - H@*p *~ - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Hetp

Thanks a lot SNS Dev team for making me MOTW...😛

You are welcome Hetal 🤗

enjoy your week in the hotseat 😳
Wow!! Congratulations my buddy hetal...you simply rock. Congratulations. .umm my questions will post later.. 😛
Congratulations Hetal well Deserved 😃

Will post some questions
Congratulations Hetal!! ⭐️  Well deserved!! 👏
Congratulations Hetal🥳 enjoy the hot seat and grilling session😃
congo Hetal...!! have a happy time on hot seat..!!
[QUOTE=-Muskii-]Congrats Hetal ! 
Hey thanks a lot...😛..and ahh awesome question😉

1. How do you define honesty? : To be true always...what ever situation prevails

2. What is your biggest fear or worry? : If fall from heights...I'm scared of heights and water

3. What is the main thing that makes you unique? : hmm...Smiling and cheerful always...

4. If you had to evacuate your house immediately, what is the one thing you would grab on the way out? :My wallet

5. What facial expression or movement do you do when you are lying? :Smile fadely..and play with my duppatta or something...

6. What is the oldest item you own? :I dont have as such an antique piece..but then its my wrist watch which I'm using it for years...

7. If someone was to give you one gift, money is no object, what would you want to receive? Their love...they should wish me..bless me.. whole heartedly for that particular even

8. What does it mean to have courage? : To overcome situations...come what may..!!

9. Do you like your name? Yup ofcourse alot!!

10. Do you have a nickname? What is it? yaa...its Hetu😉

11. If you could have any special magic, what would it be? : Try to bring smile on everyone face...as I hate tears😊

12. If you had three wishes, what would you wish?  a) I wish...If I meet my favourite actor Nazim😛 b) I wish...infact its my dream to work with top most business tycoons of India😊 c) I wish i could buy my own flat along a beach side😉

13. What is your greatest strength? : My parents...

14. What is your worst weakness? : At times I panick on small things

15. If you could predict the future, what would you do with that knowledge?  Hey why to predict and spoil the present...its better we enjoy our present and work hard for future

16. Is your favorite time the past, present or the future? : Present

17. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? Married with 1-3 kids and working in a corporate

18. Who is the one person that helped to make you who you are today? : My mother

19. If you were punished for a crime, what type of punishment would you choose? OMG crime😲...not also in a dream i wil think of it...so no punishmen😲...as death sentence hang,,no!!

20. Describe a time you got into trouble. : At times I plan out timetable and when i dont follow I land up in problem

21. What do you do when you first wake up in the morning? : Splash water on my face...and then do some exercise at home

22. What makes you a good person? : Reach out to people...both in good and bad time,try to make all happy...

23. What would your obituary say? :Ahh...dont know

24. What is your greatest regret? : I took decision many a times...but then dont know what happen that everything spoil...I regret that

25. How would you describe standing on a beach looking at the ocean?..wow..that so sweet...indeed pleasant...warming

26. What is your favorite outfit to wear? :corporate wear

27. What do you do when you are driving alone in a car? : Listen to songs

Love and Friendship Questions

28. If a friend is being bullied or harassed by someone, what do you do? : Stand firmly with him/her...and not run away from situation

29. Reflect on the characteristics of your best friend. What makes him or her so special? She is sweet,friendly,caring,helpful...actually she is awesome friend indeed!! .herpositive and energetic in nature...love her...

30. Has anyone close to you passed away? : My Grandmother...miss her alot 😭 😭 😭She was not only my grandmother but my friend too...

32. Can you keep secrets? Describe a time you didn't. : well many at-times...but  then when it come about teasing and fun just out of love then that times I cant😆

33. How do you show your love for others? Many a times by expressings through words

34. What is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you? : then I would say that what all may parents do for me

35. If you could become anyone's friend that you want, who would you choose? err...No specific...I mean it will depend

36. Are you the type of person with lots of friends or just a few close ones? Lots of friends...

37. What is one quality you admire most in others? :then it would be leadership quality...each and every person possesses out this quality in a different way

38. Do you prefer to be with those who are younger or older than you are? Well Both...but mostly younger ones

39. If you could ask me one question, and I had to answer you truthfully, what would you want to know?:Your dream man should be like??😉 😳

40. What is the meanest thing you have ever done to someone? I might have hurt someone..knowingly-unknowingly

41. Who is one friend from your past you want to reconnect with? My school friend ..Maitreyee

43. Describe an activity that you think is truly romantic. : Talking with each other in a candle light/moon light

44. If you were to write a love note to your sweetheart, what would it say? I dont know...😉 As I have not written anytime...will decide when he comes in my life...still single😉 😆

45. When you are in trouble, whom do you call for help? : My Mom-dad

46. Who are the people you love the most? : My Parents...

Worldly Questions

47. If you could speak any language, what would it be and why? : Many language...at time when I dont understand what they speak...n make dumb faces

48. If you had to pick one place in your town to bring a tourist, where would you go?Well i would say my Mumbai is the best...lot of fun!!

49. What is the one cause that you feel most passionate about? : I'm passionate about anything that will make good of others...society all around

50. If you lived in the pioneer days, would you have traveled west or stayed put in the east?:May be..travelled west

Hey hope you like my answers😃
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Congrats Hetal🥳

Keep rocking the forum😃😃
Thanks a lot Harini😛
Originally posted by Leki

Congrats Hetal
Thanks alot Leki😃
Edited by Hetp - 11 years ago