Page 1 of 1

DeadDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

DeadDevil

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
hello e1,

i need your help guys.
i am working on a project and i have to make a 3d video presentation to explain how it works.

i google for some tools, but it's not possible to download every possible one n try it...
can any one plz suggest me some tool or software for making such video..would be really appreciable..

video something like this..

plz help.

thanks in advance..
-akki(:

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "animated video for presentation- tool sugg" in Computers, Science, Technology forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DeadDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

DeadDevil

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
some one plz reply..
it's rly urgent..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top