Phir Subah Hogi

Some questions

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

leavesandwaves

IF-Rockerz

leavesandwaves

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Vikram was protecting Champa all along. Why did he leave her in that godforsaken place instead of taking her with him? Afterall she told him the truth and thus he realised who the real culprit was.

Today, the drama will be highly interesting with Vikram trying to undo the harm and save Sugni.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Some questions" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Yeah I had th same question n mind
But seems like he was busy in going to stop the murder n forgot about champa

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mohanishaleavesandwaves

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
He realised that a life was about to be taken and he rushed off forgetting poor Champa.

That girl really suffers alot. I feel so bad for her and I really hope she gets subah in her life soon.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mohanishaoctopieleavesandwaves

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.