conference or honeymoon??????

Poll

wht u think is this conference is a major twist in rosid story

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
oh god i don't know why but this conference is not easily digestible to me after thinking whole night i came up with this poll what u guys think is this just a conference or something else😕 here roli is on edge of winning but still loosing oh god her sid dearies i can't take more why this naina is being so happy on just going on a trip not a trip just a conference from one side we are being happy that this track will end soon and from other we will be bombarded by some new twist like sid drinks and make some XYZ relationship with that naina at first place when he will come to know roli did not betrayed him he will forgive her start a new life than naina's entry with her crocodile's tears and dumb personality and if she got pregnant or something roli will never forgive sid and she should not. oh god oh god please don't make sid's character so weak after tomorrows episode why i m thinking this don't know why but really don't want such intimate relationship of that naina and sid oh cv's why u don't give roli a relief from sacrificing please she is doing all this for family don't do that with her if it happened i really want roli to marry that drunkard veeru... or have some one else in her life and dearies don't forget to leave reply...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

plz..dnt say such thngs!!!!!!!!!!!!

cvc cnt make sid's so dumb 😭

naina let her imagine anythng...its a torture to see her for few seconds also😡

v want intelligent sid back...rosid back...waiting for this track to end...
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
my dear, why you think so much, no need for stress...
as well as mishu says trust sid and the cvs😉

and my vote is definitly nooo
i dont  trust sid, cvs,

i only trust their LOVE so, there is nothing going with this naina
wamavasant thumbnail

Originally posted by: hangok

my dear, why you think so much, no need for stress...
as well as mishu says trust sid and the cvs😉

and my vote is definitly nooo
i dont  trust sid, cvs,

i only trust their LOVE so, there is nothing going with this naina

hey dear i posted this topic today morning as after that naina sid and conference talk i felt little depressed and wanted to burst my anger for this track on forum as now days after watching such torture humiliation and all that taunts and especially naina i blurt my anger on my dear ones my small brother and parents and get scoldings... due to my extra classes i did not watched tmrws episode at 7:30 as i mentioned before so i skipped my school for watching ssk and to think some possibilities about what can happen after seeing his so so expressions that why i just made this poll...  in anger now days my schedule is so worst that i didn't sleep well also everytime extra classes, school, my studies and forum and all i m tired now ... hey in todays episode i think matarani will appear lets see what happens ruppin said. that from now onwards i ll think in a positive way as i feel stressed after watching this torture but can't help it i couldn't stop myself from watching ssk ...thats why all this
pumaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes dear conference is a major twist in rosid life.but I think Sid will realish about Roli's behaviour and I want he will teach a good lesson to naina..Once Sid's love affection on roli  is revealed then naina  will changed her thoughts surely..May be this conference will help to this 😛
anotheranfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry had missed this topic earlier until you mentioned it..

I dont know if i can vote yes or no as simply as clicking the button..  There is a fine line there...

Yes: But in different way than your title suggests.. I really really want to see this as part of sid's plan to make everything right in his way like he decided a night before signing divorce papers...  For a change it would be lovely to see Indian television serial Male actor not being portrayed as dumb and ungrateful... I mean for all we know, sid still loves roli, then his plan cant just be about asking for mangalsutra.. It should be more than that.. he shoul have more confidence in her and show some support in his way.. like figuring things out in his way (may be coming to conclusion that roli has behaved rudely to him only when veeru is around and remembering the statements that guy (forgot his name) with roli in bar was telling).. he changing property papers to be in mataji's name would be *sone pe suhaga*

No: If we cant get smart sid, it would be better to get no flashbacks and this trip being just plain old boring conference trip...  Please no naina-sid pairing... as i have been saying i see naina as just simple shy girl who is infatuated with sid because of care, and confidence he has shown in her..  it would be illogical to make her grey just to bring some twists.. Let someone stay possitive and be portrayed like normal person who can get over their crush...  I would see this as opportunity for naina to realise that sid can never love her and her moving on with this fact...
wamavasant thumbnail
first of all thanks for replying its better that it be like u said
I really really want to see this as part of sid's plan to make everything right in his way like he decided a night before signing divorce papers...  For a change it would be lovely to see Indian television serial Male actor not being portrayed as dumb and ungrateful... I mean for all we know, sid still loves roli, then his plan cant just be about asking for mangalsutra.. It should be more than that.. he shoul have more confidence in her and show some support in his way.. like figuring things out in his way (may be coming to conclusion that roli has behaved rudely to him only when veeru is around and remembering the statements that guy (forgot his name) with roli in bar was telling).. he changing property papers to be in mataji's name would be *sone pe suhaga*
dear but now it cant happen we already saw the episode where he agreed to go on conference so that means no plan in his mind i don't know what he thought over night and came to ask for mangalsutra from roli he just increased her tensions about her relationship
If we cant get smart sid, it would be better to get no flashbacks and this trip being just plain old boring conference trip...  Please no naina-sid pairing... as i have been saying i see naina as just simple shy girl who is infatuated with sid because of care, and confidence he has shown in her..  it would be illogical to make her grey just to bring some twists.. Let someone stay possitive and be portrayed like normal person who can get over their crush...  I would see this as opportunity for naina to realise that sid can never love her and her moving on with this fact...
hey dear hope all the serial's history doesn't repeat in ssk also really i can't stand naina for 1 second also i can bear veeru but from today onwards when he tried to hug roli i just wanted to throw him out of ssk and about this naina if she will not enter rosid life then why cv's have brought her no idea till now about her and she said her entry will make twist and turns in ssk and leaving rosid in whose life she can bring twist can't understand and if khushi out cv's need some vamp in show as they love vamp very much from beginning and dear i know sid loves roli very much and can't do anything with naina or any other girl except roli but by chance he gets drunk and this time if he tried to come close to naina then she will not stop him as she is in love with him and has air in her mind that sid's relationship broke with roli i also wish her to be positive but till now i can't understand her character and what is purpose behind her in this show

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
yes..naina entry in show  is upto somethg...sure that vl lead to rosid separation😡conference only vl  b reason for thr misunderstandngs again...

once rosid r together i dnt thnk  sid vl spend time with naina...

so conference flash back  vl play part here to make sid guilty..so he vl b far from roli thnkng maine roli ko dhoka diya etc etc...😡
Edited by raokrithika - 11 years ago
wamavasant thumbnail

Originally posted by: raokrithika

yes..naina entry in show  is upto somethg...sure that vl lead to rosid separation😡conference only vl  b reason for thr misunderstandngs again...

once rosid r together i dnt thnk  sid vl spend time with naina...

so conference flash back  vl play part here to make sid guilty..so he vl b far from roli thnkng maine roli ko dhoka diya etc etc...😡

that what i m saying in tv serials women play a more strong negative character as compared to men that's why they brought naina hope something good in box for her😕 i can stand roli misunderstanding sid for some normal reasons but this type of blunder behind misunderstanding would be not expected by sid's character😲 because it cannot be sorted out and cannot be forgiven by a wife or a husband unless anyone is not trying to fool by showing some fake evidences of relationship😔 and the way they are showing naina's character innocent although which looks fake and if they tried to show this type of track than i can't stand it for a second because after doing so much for sid and believing in her and sid's love she should not suffer these type of problems and if she forgives or it will be naina's plan or something like that than roli is such a sweet heart that for naina's sake she will leave sid and make him do all the responsibilities for naina which i don't want from sid .😭
😭
anotheranfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wamavasant

first of all thanks for replying its better that it be like u said
I really really want to see this as part of sid's plan to make everything right in his way like he decided a night before signing divorce papers...  For a change it would be lovely to see Indian television serial Male actor not being portrayed as dumb and ungrateful... I mean for all we know, sid still loves roli, then his plan cant just be about asking for mangalsutra.. It should be more than that.. he shoul have more confidence in her and show some support in his way.. like figuring things out in his way (may be coming to conclusion that roli has behaved rudely to him only when veeru is around and remembering the statements that guy (forgot his name) with roli in bar was telling).. he changing property papers to be in mataji's name would be *sone pe suhaga*
dear but now it cant happen we already saw the episode where he agreed to go on conference so that means no plan in his mind i don't know what he thought over night and came to ask for mangalsutra from roli he just increased her tensions about her relationship
If we cant get smart sid, it would be better to get no flashbacks and this trip being just plain old boring conference trip...  Please no naina-sid pairing... as i have been saying i see naina as just simple shy girl who is infatuated with sid because of care, and confidence he has shown in her..  it would be illogical to make her grey just to bring some twists.. Let someone stay possitive and be portrayed like normal person who can get over their crush...  I would see this as opportunity for naina to realise that sid can never love her and her moving on with this fact...
hey dear hope all the serial's history doesn't repeat in ssk also really i can't stand naina for 1 second also i can bear veeru but from today onwards when he tried to hug roli i just wanted to throw him out of ssk and about this naina if she will not enter rosid life then why cv's have brought her no idea till now about her and she said her entry will make twist and turns in ssk and leaving rosid in whose life she can bring twist can't understand and if khushi out cv's need some vamp in show as they love vamp very much from beginning and dear i know sid loves roli very much and can't do anything with naina or any other girl except roli but by chance he gets drunk and this time if he tried to come close to naina then she will not stop him as she is in love with him and has air in her mind that sid's relationship broke with roli i also wish her to be positive but till now i can't understand her character and what is purpose behind her in this show

Haha ... everyone is thinking about naina.. isnt that purpose enough... I feel one can have a possitive cameo in the serial... Only if cvs can believe that too.. i dont want to see naina being another evil girl or she being extremely possitive and helping sid and roli.. all i want to see is normal person who finds her first ever crush in her boss and then gets over it.. Cant we dream about such day in indian television drama history :)