Page   of 3

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veds275

Originally posted by Raadhni

He obviously wants to get into the Bhonsle household through Gauri and know the secrets..and via that take revenge with Appa Saheb for whatever happened 20 years ago ! He obviously has no attractions for Gauri and just WANTS her to fulfill his plans against Appa Saheb !

I just want they wrap up with the wedding soon and at least open up a few secrets ! God ! There are just sooo may Secrets !  Wacko

P.S.-I'm also excited for the Love-Hate relationship Garv-Gauri will share after the wedding..because after todays episode it is obvious they soo Hate each other..Fir and Ice..I say ! Wink

Totally agree with you but Garv was the one to tell Gauri to go back to Bhonslevadi and find out the secrets hidden about her ayi and why Appa Saheb had her shot. He always says to himself that he would take everything from Appa Saheb as he had taken from Garv.

Exactly !
And the best way to take everything-Take the much loved Grand-daughter !

but appa saheb hates gauriLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why does Garv want Gauri? (Page 3)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soapie

soapie

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged

He obviously wants to get into the Bhonsle household through Gauri and know the secrets..and via that take revenge with Appa Saheb for whatever happened 20 years ago ! He obviously has no attractions for Gauri and just WANTS her to fulfill his plans against Appa Saheb !

I just want they wrap up with the wedding soon and at least open up a few secrets ! God ! There are just sooo may Secrets !  Wacko

P.S.-I'm also excited for the Love-Hate relationship Garv-Gauri will share after the wedding..because after todays episode it is obvious they soo Hate each other..Fir and Ice..I say ! Wink

Totally agree with you but Garv was the one to tell Gauri to go back to Bhonslevadi and find out the secrets hidden about her ayi and why Appa Saheb had her shot. He always says to himself that he would take everything from Appa Saheb as he had taken from Garv.

Exactly !

Appa Saheb does not love Gauri!!! He tried to get her killed in the beginning, remember? Besides, before leaving for the election tour, he told Asawari to make life a living hell for both the mother and daughter duo, of Prateeksha and Gauri.

Infact, if anything, Appa Saheb hates both Pratiksha and Gauri and that would probably be the reason, why he will willingly sacrifice Gauri.

honestyfirst

IF-Rockerz

honestyfirst

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapie

I just want they wrap up with the wedding soon and at least open up a few secrets ! God ! There are just sooo may Secrets ! Wacko

<font color="#990000" size="3">Totally agree with you but Garv was the one to tell Gauri togo backto Bhonslevadi and find out the secrets hidden about her ayi and why Appa Saheb had her shot. He always says to himself that he would take everything from Appa Saheb as he had taken from Garv.</font>

<font size="4">
Exactly !
And the best way to take everything-Take the much loved Grand-daughter ! </font>

</div>
<div>

Appa Saheb does not love Gauri!!! He tried to get her killed in the beginning, remember? Besides, before leaving for the election tour, he told Asawari to make life a living hell for both the mother and daughter duo, of Prateeksha and Gauri.

Infact, if anything, Appa Saheb hates both Pratiksha and Gauri and that would probably be the reason, why he
will willingly sacrifice Gauri.

May be .
.but then y did he send her to london ...he dont want to kill her as she is his grand daughter
Guru maa said him that gauri being with him can create problems...he shot her to defame pratiksha
There is big hidden secret regarding gauri ...
Thats y he wants gauri to go back to london...
N garv wants to know y ...

veds275

veds275

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged

Exactly !

Infact, if anything, Appa Saheb hates both Pratiksha and Gauri and that would probably be the reason, why he will willingly sacrifice Gauri.

I think he hates Pratiksha more than he Hates Gauri..if he hated her then why would he send Gauri to London so that she can stay away from Pratiksha who according to him is a bad omen..and getting her shot maybe an attempt to defame Pratiksha !
And whatever it is..Gauri is still the daughter of the house and if she gets married to the sworn enemy..It's sure gonna create some drama !!

veds275

veds275

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honestyfirst

I just want they wrap up with the wedding soon and at least open up a few secrets ! God ! There are just sooo may Secrets ! Wacko

<font color="#990000" size="3">Totally agree with you but Garv was the one to tell Gauri togo backto Bhonslevadi and find out the secrets hidden about her ayi and why Appa Saheb had her shot. He always says to himself that he would take everything from Appa Saheb as he had taken from Garv.</font>

<font size="4">
Exactly !
And the best way to take everything-Take the much loved Grand-daughter ! </font>

</div>
<div>

Infact, if anything, Appa Saheb hates both Pratiksha and Gauri and that would probably be the reason, why he
will willingly sacrifice Gauri.

May be .
.but then y did he send her to london ...he dont want to kill her as she is his grand daughter
Guru maa said him that gauri being with him can create problems...he shot her to defame pratiksha
There is big hidden secret regarding gauri ...
Thats y he wants gauri to go back to london...
N garv wants to know y ...

Exactly..You hit the nail on the head ! Garv just want to know the much hidden-secret that is via Gauri and then defame and ruin Appa Saheb ! Gauri is simply a pawn in his plans !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

jyothi-

IF-Stunnerz

jyothi-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Now appa wanted gauri to get married soon so that after marriage gauri will go with sidd to london.

He does not know gauri wants to make sidd as ghar jamai.

Gauri is not lucky for appa , she should not stay with appa in one roof.One lady astro told him,

Garv wants to marry gauri to take revenge , i think, there is some secret between appa and garv.

Now in all where our sidd stand?

veds275

honestyfirst

IF-Rockerz

honestyfirst

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi-m

Now appa wanted gauri to get married soon so that after marriage gauri will go with sidd to london.
</div>

<div>He does not know gauri wants to make sidd as ghar jamai.

Gauri is not lucky for appa, she should not stay with appa in one roof.One lady astro told him,

Garv wants to marry gauri to take revenge ,i think, there is some secret between appa and garv.

Now in all where our sidd stand?

Ya ..i think cvs shud bring new character thats garv sis ...for sid.
That too soon after marriage of garv n gauri...after few episodes
Sid n garv face to face maza ayega
Or
Sid will become villian
Or
Sid will take revenge ...
Watever i want garv sis to fall in lov with sid n sid too fall for her

Cvs shud show both lov story together
Or mohit shud quit if there is no new girl for him

veds275

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.