Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Baingan

IF-Sizzlerz

Baingan

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
This show has so much of suspence and confussion.No one knows why pratilsha is  so frighten of appa saheb,what secrets aaji wants to reveal to gauri before wedding?I feel garv want's to marry  gauri to take revenge from appa saheb he does not have any feelings for her.
Garv wants gauri to be in Kolhapur once she married to sidd she may leave but gauri don't want to leave she wants sidd to be ghar jamai this garv and appa does not know.
Anyway let us watch till this show survive.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Danikaveds275

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why does Garv want Gauri? (Page 2)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

honestyfirst

IF-Rockerz

honestyfirst

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi-m

This show has so much of suspence and confussion.No one knows why pratilsha is so frighten of appa saheb,what secrets aaji wants to reveal to gauri before wedding?I feel garv want's to marry gauri to take revenge from appa saheb he does not have any feelings for her.
</div>Garv wants gauri to be in Kolhapur once she married to sidd she may leave but gauri don't want to leave she wants sidd to be ghar jamai this garv and appa does not know.
<div>Anyway let us watch till this show survive.

Yup lets wait n watch ...coming tr
ack may become interesting...
Garv is mystery man ...but gauri past is mystery too

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Danikaveds275tintin0602

Danika

Danika

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapie

I think one of the biggest problems with this show is that it has way too many characters! And none of them have been given proper scope or screen-time, except Appa Saheb, Asawari and Gauri...and I don't think the audience is interested in seeing them very much!

I am okay with Khamoshiyaan not being a typical love story like IPKKND...Family Drama's can be interesting too! Diya and Baati is a family drama and is not at all boring...but Khamoshiyaan just drags on its feet, like there is no tomorrow!Ouch

There was no need for the creative team to put so many characters in the very beginning of the show...normally, a show starts with a limited number of actors and depending on how much popularity it gets, the creative team keeps adding new characters! But Khamoshiyaan had a very heavy cast from the very beginning...and it is no wonder that we can't see half of them now, becuase the creatives have nothing in it for them!

Where are Gauri's half a dozen cousins gone? And where is Pratap? Also, there was a mention of Garv's elder brother in the beginning episode...where is he? Where is Prithvi? Jairaj? Ect. Ect.?

And frankly, Mrinal Thakur simply cannot act! She doesn't have it in her to be a lead...her dialouge delivery and expressions are way below the mark! And she has absolutely no chemistry with either Mohit or Manit!

EXACTLY... Clap

You've hit the nail on the head!

I can't agree more with 1st and 2nd paragraph!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

veds275

Danika

Danika

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raadhni

Originally posted by jazzy130

In my opinion I think it's a plane for Garv that he will marry gauri and be able to take down appa saheb and while he is doing this he might fallen in love with her. That's my opinion 
I think we just need to wait and see what happens with this show its not like we can tell whats next for this show. We can only be positive and wait. 

I totally agree with you Jazzy. This is aplan etched by Asavari and Garv. Remember these two met once and decided on  a plan. In today's episode it was shown that Asavari rang Garv to inform him about the wedding and that there is very less time and he should act asap.

Have a gut feeling that is one way to bring down Appa Saheb. Garv on the other hand had told Appa Saheb that he would ask for his wishes when the opportune time arises. Maybe when the havoc happens during the marriage ceremony and Mohit's family calls off the wedding ,  Garv will ask for Gauri's hand as she is already in the mandap and it is regarded as inauspicious . Appa Saheb has to bow down for this union----------this is my POV. Needless to say that Asavar will be behind all the havoc... ufff yeh mirchi... lal mirchi.

HAHAHAHA! That 'uff uff mirchi, hai hai mirchi' is ROFLLOLLOL

veds275

veds275

veds275

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
He obviously wants to get into the Bhonsle household through Gauri and know the secrets..and via that take revenge with Appa Saheb for whatever happened 20 years ago ! He obviously has no attractions for Gauri and just WANTS her to fulfill his plans against Appa Saheb !

I just want they wrap up with the wedding soon and at least open up a few secrets ! God ! There are just sooo may Secrets !  Wacko

P.S.-I'm also excited for the Love-Hate relationship Garv-Gauri will share after the wedding..because after todays episode it is obvious they soo Hate each other..Fir and Ice..I say ! Wink

honestyfirst

IF-Rockerz

honestyfirst

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veds275

He obviously wants to get into the Bhonsle household through Gauri and know the secrets..and via that take revenge with Appa Saheb for whatever happened 20 years ago ! He obviously has no attractions for Gauri and just WANTS her to fulfill his plans against Appa Saheb !

I just want they wrap up with the wedding soon and at least open up a few secrets ! God ! There are just sooo may Secrets ! Wacko

P.S.-I'm also excited for the Love-Hate relationship Garv-Gauri will share after the wedding..because after todays episode it is obvious they soo Hate each other..Fir and Ice..I say ! Wink

Yup i agree with u Big smile

veds275

Raadhni

Goldie

Raadhni

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 5:30pm | IP Logged

I just want they wrap up with the wedding soon and at least open up a few secrets ! God ! There are just sooo may Secrets !  Wacko

Totally agree with you but Garv was the one to tell Gauri to go back to Bhonslevadi and find out the secrets hidden about her ayi and why Appa Saheb had her shot. He always says to himself that he would take everything from Appa Saheb as he had taken from Garv.

veds275

veds275

veds275

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raadhni

Totally agree with you but Garv was the one to tell Gauri to go back to Bhonslevadi and find out the secrets hidden about her ayi and why Appa Saheb had her shot. He always says to himself that he would take everything from Appa Saheb as he had taken from Garv.

Exactly !
And the best way to take everything-Take the much loved Grand-daughter !

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.