Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

soapie

soapie

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
They have hardly interacted a couple of times...barely exchanging words! And now Garv 'wants' Gauri?Confused When did he fall in love with her? And on what basis? He was never shown to be attracted to her, never showed any interest in her and now all of a sudden, he wants her for life! That is very, very weird!LOL

The creatives have not given any background or reason for either Garv or Gauri having any common grounds...I mean, the wedding can't be even for revenge, because Garv doesn't even hate Gauri!

This is so ridiculous. If they had to show them together, then atleast there should have been some track between them...some fight...some form of attraction...something which validates the upcoming wedding!

Amongst all the shows on SP, I have to say that Khamoshiyaan is the weakest! It has just far too many characters, absolutely no storyline, no chemistry between either of the three leads, no comedy track, nothing that can hook on to viewers! God know, how the show is going to stay on TV!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80veds275slmuriyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why does Garv want Gauri?" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
well sID.ITA STILL  question mark why garv willl marry gaury?halwa hai kya? and for leads they even dont give them proper scence to them together.yeh story to appa ka hai and asawari ka bhi.it will be a crap if they shown garv-gauri marriage.i really dont think this show will run further.\again wanna say Mohit Plz quit this this.Creatives will change script again and again and u will be sidelined soon.

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
double post

Edited by soniasharmin89 - 22 January 2013 at 7:29pm

fancyqueen

fancyqueen

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
In my opinion I think it's a plane for Garv that he will marry gauri and be able to take down appa saheb and while he is doing this he might fallen in love with her. That's my opinion 

I think we just need to wait and see what happens with this show its not like we can tell whats next for this show. We can only be positive and wait. 

Edited by jazzy130 - 22 January 2013 at 7:38pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Danikafahima1234veds275tintin0602Raadhnishivamalaspate22

soapie

soapie

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
I think one of the biggest problems with this show is that it has way too many characters! And none of them have been given proper scope or screen-time, except Appa Saheb, Asawari and Gauri...and I don't think the audience is interested in seeing them very much!

I am okay with Khamoshiyaan not being a typical love story like IPKKND...Family Drama's can be interesting too! Diya and Baati is a family drama and is not at all boring...but Khamoshiyaan just drags on its feet, like there is no tomorrow!Ouch

There was no need for the creative team to put so many characters in the very beginning of the show...normally, a show starts with a limited number of actors and depending on how much popularity it gets, the creative team keeps adding new characters! But Khamoshiyaan had a very heavy cast from the very beginning...and it is no wonder that we can't see half of them now, becuase the creatives have nothing in it for them!

Where are Gauri's half a dozen cousins gone? And where is Pratap? Also, there was a mention of Garv's elder brother in the beginning episode...where is he? Where is Prithvi? Jairaj? Ect. Ect.?

And frankly, Mrinal Thakur simply cannot act! She doesn't have it in her to be a lead...her dialouge delivery and expressions are way below the mark! And she has absolutely no chemistry with either Mohit or Manit!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

veds275Danika.Chashmish.

Raadhni

Goldie

Raadhni

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jazzy130

In my opinion I think it's a plane for Garv that he will marry gauri and be able to take down appa saheb and while he is doing this he might fallen in love with her. That's my opinion 
I think we just need to wait and see what happens with this show its not like we can tell whats next for this show. We can only be positive and wait. 

I totally agree with you Jazzy. This is aplan etched by Asavari and Garv. Remember these two met once and decided on  a plan. In today's episode it was shown that Asavari rang Garv to inform him about the wedding and that there is very less time and he should act asap.

Have a gut feeling that is one way to bring down Appa Saheb. Garv on the other hand had told Appa Saheb that he would ask for his wishes when the opportune time arises. Maybe when the havoc happens during the marriage ceremony and Mohit's family calls off the wedding ,  Garv will ask for Gauri's hand as she is already in the mandap and it is regarded as inauspicious . Appa Saheb has to bow down for this union----------this is my POV. Needless to say that Asavar will be behind all the havoc... ufff yeh mirchi... lal mirchi.

Edited by Raadhni - 22 January 2013 at 8:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Danikaveds275

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
I think he wants Gauri to take revenge on Appa Saheb... the trouble is with the revamp, it all looks sudden and disjointed.. no lead up. If they had focused on issues properly from the beginning.. this would not look weird

soapieveds275sunshine99riyya6

honestyfirst

IF-Rockerz

honestyfirst

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
I think ...firstly garv stopped gauri from.leaving india...he got gauri watch ...
Now if gauri weds with sid ...she will return to london n garv will never know wats the hidden secret about gauri
Garv wants to marry gauri as he wants to know the mystery girl who came just sudden n
Why appa got her shoot...appa dont want to kill her but want to make pratiksha bad fame
Garv in thinking about gauri n secret of appa decided to marry her to know more about her
For garv gauri is the mystery girl
For gauri ...she hates him
Sid n garv confronts ...that indicates that sid n garv will hav huge fight
Sid will take revenge on garv...may be marrying her sister
Gauri will be in shock that why garv married her ...
There will be huge knoc jhoc between garv n gauri
Sid will be all ready for enquiring about garv n will take revenge on him
When Gauri will be seen with sid for which garv will be jealous n angry

sittinaveds275slankatintin0602

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.