Amita ka Amit

Is amit amita's PC

Poll Question: Do u think that amit will be her prince charming?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
36 [60.00%]
24 [40.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

nav92

Goldie

nav92

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
hi guys
again wid my poll
i just want to know what do u guys think.Is amit will be that man,jiska amita ko intezaar hai?
Is he her dream boy?
is he the person who fullfill her dreams that she always seen?
what do u think guys?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is amit amita's PC" in Amita ka Amit forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sammy235

Sammy235

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
i think amit is just her dream boy. Its suraj 4sure. But how will she win his heart is the question coz preeti also wants some1 like suraj. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nav92

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
I think its Amit..

NYCgirl_19

NYCgirl_19

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Well Amit and Amita are meant to be together, hence the title, "Amita ka Amit" but I really dont think Amit fits all the qualities Amita wants in her future husband and vice versa. 
However, eventually both of them will learn to compromise and accept each other's fault but I really do hope Amit learns to appreciate Amita. He is kind of rude towards her. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fa.starzuena

MJHTMonayaSajan

Goldie

MJHTMonayaSajan

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Amit is better than her dream boy...

zuena

Goldie

zuena

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
i think in future he will be.

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
i think he is..
the way i see it...he is also pretending so much..
i mean realistically how COOL is he to get a cool girl??
at the end of the day he is very simple guy, who loves his family and does what they like him to do...and so is amita.. there are lot more similarities than differences.. i feel amita is bit too causial and he is bit too rigid..but that makes a perfect match!
i can't wait for them to get married.. Embarrassed

fa.star

fa.star

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
I think right now he fits nothing from Amita's ideal husband list. But they will end up together. In a sense, they are perfect for each other rather than if only Amit is perfect for Amita. They can learn to compromise with each other and learn to be more accepting towards the others behavior and lifestyle. Amit can learn to be more free and accepting about his eating habits and spending habits...see he couldnt possibly do that if he marries a gharaylu type girl or shoppaholic type. Amita is a little modern and understands traditions. With Amit, he can keep Amita on track about the more serious things in life like finances and health. I Think they are totally meant to be :P:)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.