Phir Subah Hogi

The show was good from the start from what I can s

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

vchea

vchea

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
The show was good from the start from what I can see. But the writers messed up all of the character so bad that they are beyond repair.
1. By making Vickram  a very bad person!
2.  Adi married Sugni knowing full well that his uncle was in love with her!
3. Making Sugni married Adi when she was friends with Adi girl friend!
4. Making Sugni mother an ungrateful person!
5. And I could go on and on!!!!!

I mean, how on earth you make the lead pair so hated that most people do not want to watch them. The show should be about the lead pairs…they are the ones that make the show alone with good story and acting.
This track should have been the most loveable track because of the romance between the Adi and Sugni characters (the lead pair). But that is not the case here.
The Vickram character seems to be the most loved character in the show and the writers are bent hill on making him bad. But what is more amazing is that his fans are still there for him. (So that alone should say something to the writers and the channel!
Coming to the Adi and Sugni characters, they do not look good together…there is zero chemistry between them. So why are they putting them together? I have no problem with both actors. By the matter fact I love the actress that plays Sugni, she is a beautiful actress and knows how to act, but she does not look good with the lead actor. She looks good with the Vickram character (just my point of view)
The actor that plays Adi, I think is a very handsome guy but his character is very weak. They need to pair him with someone else other than Sugni. (No offence to Adi and Sugni fans)
I heard that they are going to change the storyline, so hopefully, things might get better.
I am looking forward to the new PSH.
With that said I love the show and will still watch it.
Lastly, I am glad that I joined the forum just in time……
Love you all!!!!
Please, no offence intended!!!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

widdysunnyroshioctopieRakhi1608namitagloryzSandy66babygirl198722croziaxxJulieDleavesandwavesronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The show was good from the start from what I can s" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Hey Vchea,
 I know I am late  but  WELCOME to the forum!!! I hope you are liking it around here.
 Great post and yes the creative heads have messed up this story so much and  from what we here are planning to fix it...but how will anything be fixed when they make Vickram plan the murder of his own nephew...even if he tries to save them now that the truth is out...that will still leave bad blood. So instead of trying to make this family strnger they are further splitting it into two...total nonsense from what I see.
 But let's see what happens! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vcheawiddysunnyroshibabygirl198722Sandy66ronshaan

Rakhi1608

Rakhi1608

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Hi Vchea, 
thank God u started watching the show now, cause we have little hope they might change the story line.but  u know what happen to me,from april to auguest I enjoyed the showBig smile a lot and advertise who ever i can, it was really good show. then in sep  I wait patiencelyConfused keeping hope that some thing will change in TVS life. in october and november everyday I was pulling my hair and banged my head with wall after seeing the EpisodeAngry.  then suddenly I realise that there were no hair left on my head and lot of wounds on my forhead.and I stopped watching the show completely.could not able to see TVS painBroken Heart.now in Jan my hairs r growing   wounds also beteer, but recovery is very slow u know why? cause  still reading  WU.Silly

I m also new here always read forum  comments. specially I like all  the TVS fans comments.all r very good writers, inteligents and very friendly with each other and everybody.

definately forum is more entertaining than PSH.Clap

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vcheasunnyroshiwiddynamitagloryzSaviosaraffbabygirl198722Sandy66JulieDronshaan

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Hi Vchea, you should join Varun's AT. Great to have another member who understands why Adini jodi is disliked by many.

I also hope things improve in the show.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mohanishavcheawiddynamitagloryzronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Hi vcha
Good post n great points but cv cant understand that
They sign up nandish to b the main lead but what is his work? Why he is the hero?
He doesnt work, useless man ,, nothing he did for sugni or other women so can change the behdni life he is a zero big zero who is dying for suhagraat n that is his job run after his wife , hug her ext ext

Vikram is our most fav n Varun does a great job he gives his 110% on this character so we all can understand his feelings n actions

Sugni... The only reason she married Adi was her ego hurt ... Still wants 2man after her .. When vikram stay away she say things to bring him back ... Same she does with adi

Gulabiya... Oh thnk God she left n she was too much
Bardash k bahar thi ye aurat

Edited by ronshaan - 22 January 2013 at 8:44pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

deepasudhirmohanishavcheawiddynamitagloryzRakhi1608babygirl198722

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.