Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjarpi

loved your post...but if bhabho change...what will be left in DABH...she is the one who is making the stroy interesting for viewers...

True indeed...but after a while the intense level of emotional attyachar becomes a bit overwhelming. Maybe the CVs can focus on developing a "love story" between the main leads...LOL...or put Mohit in the hot seat for a change.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011hateme2SAIBALROUTH

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What was Bhabo thinking? (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ummesulaiman

Originally posted by UMDU

Bhabo broke away from Maasa to escape suppression or economic reasons. We do not know but she broke away. Let Suraj follow his mother's foot steps and do the same. If Bhabo can establish a nuclear family why not Suraj? Why selective following of parampara do it all the way.

Excelent point UMDU Ji. Clap

I would like Suraj to do that.

Bhabo was acting like a joker.

I did not like it.

b2011ummesulaimanSAIBALROUTH

farhana874

IF-Dazzler

farhana874

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Ammijaan, Bhabo was busy thinking to dance on which number- ''Chammak Challo' / 'Chamma Chamma' / Halkat jawani'/ Or as Amlu said on ''Dard-e-Ghoomar''! Dancing
Later she let Dhaisa to play the muzic for her!

Bhabo's actions are too confusing! And Sooraj is another confused lad!
They left me with the expressions like ''What the''..."Why the''...''How the''!Unhappy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011hateme2ummesulaiman-Amli--Liebe-

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 3:04am | IP Logged
@Fatima Ammi:- Your thread is wonderfully written. It's just that i wanna indulge myself in any kinda serious/sensible discussion. Abhi mera dimaag hang ho gaya hain. I'm humming 'what the..., what the...' LOL.

Aur han, You take care of yourself n return to IF after taking enough sleep n rest.

b2011hateme2ummesulaiman

tuh1

Goldie

tuh1

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Di why always u put up such a lengthy thread i m tired aftr reading it Wackook i can guess u hve lot of free times nowLOLLOLLOLLOLneways i need ur hepl i hve lost one of my precious thingsBroken Heart i wan u to help me in searching itCoolok if u r asking what is it ???D'ohthen my answer is k i vill PM uROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Liebe-ummesulaiman

shehjar

Goldie

shehjar

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
apt post fatima and great question .Star.
no one seems to know
what was Bhabo thinking ?
and i am sure even Bhabo wont have an answer for it coz i dont think she was thinking at allConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Liebe-ummesulaiman

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
nice post with great question...

she is hurt bcz surya didnt take their relationship to next,as she want to see potha/pothi,as she dreamed for this when surya got married and bhabo's words to sandhya abt baby before first sight of surya...and recent bet to dhaisa abt baby,all in all she hurted deeply thats y she is behaving like this,so that she will see surya's baby...or else she want sandy to follow her dream rather than her own dream...

or else she will support sandy's dream once her dream full filled,i think...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ummesulaiman

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tuh1

Di why always u put up such a lengthy thread i m tired aftr reading it Wackook i can guess u hve lot of free times nowLOLneways i need ur hepl i hve lost one of my precious thingsBroken Heart i wan u to help me in searching itCoolok if u r asking what is it ???D'ohthen my answer is k i vill PM uROFL

No Rai...I don't have free time on my hands..Confused..my threads are lengthy because I can type really fast...LOL

Waise bhi...I have to live up to my award title of most insightful member...Geek

Yes I got your PM...now go check yours...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tuh1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top