Impressions Jan22:I wish series-updtd (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by Zuzana

Koel awesome write up yaar!Clap

They seem to be forwarding the story..but that push looks too disjointed ...its coming as forced and nonsensical many times.

exactly.. they messed around for ages and all of sudden are moving LOL
n hope it keeps moving... LOL

Riyya you watch this show babyHug

@shanti : cant agree less..they thought of dragging the show but when trps dropped they are giving the push once trps comes back its back to pavilion againLOL

ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zuzanaanurao.66riyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Impressions Jan22:I wish series-updtd (Page 7)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tintin0602

Coolbie

tintin0602

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Your post is usuall amazing.
You guys have said all. I have not much to say.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66sunshine99slmuriyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
I  just manage to watch the epi... I liked the epi Embarrassed It has Sid, garv, gauri, family, appa saheb... I feel it's a balanced epi even though nothing much happen...

I love sidri scenes...Embarrassed I love the temple scene gauri n garv as well ... The not so face off between Sid n garv was good... Garv is overconfident... Embarrassed  I wonder why they never show us more of gsquare n Sid when appa saheb was not around... It was good better than showing asavri n ranjeet n comedy Ouch
Weird why gauri prays to god n ask that marriage to be in kolapur but not with getting married to Sid with no problem...gauri is overconfident too ...But garv asking for her...Shocked 

In my view, garv knows what's the secret n now he wants gauri...Ouch But how he gonna get her i dunno...

N I also was quite suprise that gauri being selfish...marriage in kolapur, n now she does not wanna go back Shocked Oh gosh...that guy have a life 2 n family... Seems like Bhosle family likes  ghar ka jamaiLOL I hope I go it right... My heart goes to Sid yaar poor guy Confused

N the mothers I find it weird how gauri only giving attention to prateeksha...what abt  I know prateeksha is helpless but she should pay attention to ashwini 2... Ouch

Edited by riyya6 - 23 January 2013 at 4:46am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66sunshine99slmu

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintin0602

Your post is usuall amazing.
You guys have said all. I have not much to say.
thanks Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

I  just manage to watch the epi... I liked the epi Embarrassed It has Sid, garv, gauri, family, appa saheb... I feel it's a balanced epi even though nothing much happen...

I love sidri scenes...Embarrassed I love the temple scene gauri n garv as well ... The not so face off between Sid n garv was good... Garv is overconfident... Embarrassed  I wonder why they never show us more of gsquare n Sid when appa saheb was not around... It was good better than showing asavri n ranjeet n comedy Ouch
Weird why gauri prays to god n ask that marriage to be in kolapur but not with getting married to Sid with no problem...gauri is overconfident too ...But garv asking for her...Shocked 

In my view, garv knows what's the secret n now he wants gauri...Ouch But how he gonna get her i dunno...

N I also was quite suprise that gauri being selfish...marriage in kolapur, n now she does not wanna go back Shocked Oh gosh...that guy have a life 2 n family... Seems like Bhosle family likes  ghar ka jamaiLOL I hope I go it right... My heart goes to Sid yaar poor guy Confused

N the mothers I find it weird how gauri only giving attention to prateeksha...what abt  I know prateeksha is helpless but she should pay attention to ashwini 2... Ouch

riyya a lovely recap of the episode .Thumbs Up u said it girl they could have show SGsquare in Appa's absence dropping the extra Aasavri bit. I think they want Sid to move from jawai babu to ghar ka jawai..Tongue Gauri is being the usual  protected ,very loved 20yr  old who doesnot pay much detailed attention to every bit... That is what I say to convince myself.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

honestyfirst

IF-Rockerz

honestyfirst

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

I just manage to watch the epi... I liked the epiEmbarrassedIt has Sid, garv, gauri, family, appa saheb... I feel it's a balanced epi even though nothing much happen...

I love sidri scenes...EmbarrassedI love the temple scene gauri n garv as well ... The not so face off between Sid n garv was good... Garv is overconfident...Embarrassed I wonder why they never show us more of gsquare n Sid when appa saheb was not around... It was good better than showing asavri n ranjeet n comedyOuch

In my view, garv knows what's the secret n now he wants gauri...OuchBut how he gonna get her i dunno...

N I also was quite suprise that gauri being selfish...marriage in kolapur, n now she does not wanna go backShockedOh gosh...that guy have a life 2 n family... Seems like Bhosle family likes ghar ka jamaiLOLI hope I go it right... My heart goes to Sid yaar poor guyConfused

N the mothers I find it weird how gauri only giving attention to prateeksha...what abt I know prateeksha is helpless but she should pay attention to ashwini 2...Ouch

Me too loved todays episode...it wad well balanced...i agree with u
I think they shud hav shown sid garv confronfs scenes...
I think they shud show scenes between main leads sid gauri n garv
Hope for best ...i liked gaurri n garv scene

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99riyya6

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.