Impressions Jan22:I wish series-updtd (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by sunshine99

Koel fantastic... so poetic..

I don't get Gauri.. why is she making Sid hang on if she is not interested in actually living a proper married life with him?? She came across as selfish. And why is Sid not complaining a bit more Confused

Garv wanting Gauri... am assuming its to take revenge 

AS and Aaji Saheb .. please tell us and put us out of our misery

shanthiHug they have a perfect relationship hence...Garv wants revenge on Appa and Gauri is the perfect avenue for it but would not Shivangi be the same for him?what special benefit would he have by marrying Gauri whom Appa doesnot like either?

well Garv said 20 years yesterday... so have been wondering since then whether this secret that AS is so desperate to hide concerns Pratiksha, her husband, Gauri and Garv's family
undoubtedly yes... Prateeksha had said Rajendra was a journo known for his fearless pen and Garv had stated Appa had robbed them of their name, money and fame isolated the family..Joining the two and letting my imagination soar on it's speculative fancy ,Appa's son must have been on an expos for some wrongdoing which had Garv's family and Appa mixed up..Rajendra met his death due to it, Garv's family took the blame and Appa came out winner by his manipulation of the same.. Hence he wants to hide the circumstances of Rajendra's death from Gauri. It still leaves me with the question Garv could have exerted this fear over Appa by marrying Shivangi too ..why wait for Gauri?

nice flight of fancy and very logical..Clap

Garv waiting for Gauri... have always wondered whether the money is Pratiksha's and so Gauri's???
koel good point... but in order to destory appa saheb gauri/ prateksha is needed... just think why appa saheb always wanted gauri to leave... WHY WHY WHY LOL  shivangi he (GARV) can marry her n go to the family but thats surely something connected to gauri that makes her special than shivangi...  JACKPOT HIT... possible property Embarrassed shanti Clap

but my question why suddenly garv want gauri...Shocked   have i missed anything LOL

Edited by riyya6 - 22 January 2013 at 11:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99slmu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Impressions Jan22:I wish series-updtd (Page 5)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

I don't get Gauri.. why is she making Sid hang on if she is not interested in actually living a proper married life with him?? She came across as selfish. And why is Sid not complaining a bit more Confused

shanthiHug they have a perfect relationship hence...Garv wants revenge on Appa and Gauri is the perfect avenue for it but would not Shivangi be the same for him?what special benefit would he have by marrying Gauri whom Appa doesnot like either?

well Garv said 20 years yesterday... so have been wondering since then whether this secret that AS is so desperate to hide concerns Pratiksha, her husband, Gauri and Garv's family
undoubtedly yes... Prateeksha had said Rajendra was a journo known for his fearless pen and Garv had stated Appa had robbed them of their name, money and fame isolated the family..Joining the two and letting my imagination soar on it's speculative fancy ,Appa's son must have been on an expos for some wrongdoing which had Garv's family and Appa mixed up..Rajendra met his death due to it, Garv's family took the blame and Appa came out winner by his manipulation of the same.. Hence he wants to hide the circumstances of Rajendra's death from Gauri. It still leaves me with the question Garv could have exerted this fear over Appa by marrying Shivangi too ..why wait for Gauri?

Garv waiting for Gauri... have always wondered whether the money is Pratiksha's and so Gauri's???
Star you have hit the jackpot.. It seems very likely Gauri is  the heir to the property hence she is being kept away...I doubt if Aaji Saheb knows the entire truth of her son's machinations..

I seriously can't think of anything else

sunshine99riyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by riyya6

im so eager to watch the epi, still have not got chance... LOL

neway guys trp is 1.3 Smile 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3404120 - credit to p.srinivas Embarrassed even a small increase but better than nothing...LOL
yepp.. They should have promos going for the marriage contrasting with Garv.. It might get people more interested to tune in for the drama..

I hope they do.. its a must .. but am glad they crossed 1 at least LOL
They have not dropped below 1 yet...LOL
LOL

sunshine99slmu

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

koel good point... but in order to destory appa saheb gauri/ prateksha is needed... just think why appa saheb always wanted gauri to leave... WHY WHY WHY LOL  shivangi he (GARV) can marry her n go to the family but thats surely something connected to gauri that makes her special than shivangi...  JACKPOT HIT... possible property Embarrassed shanti Clap

but my question why suddenly garv want gauri...Shocked   have i missed anything LOL
riyya u haven't missed anything. it is  the creatives who think they might miss the bus if SGsquare donot start their triangle work...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 12:00am | IP Logged

riyya u haven't missed anything. it is  the creatives who think they might miss the bus if SGsquare donot start their triangle work...LOL
what the LOL thank god i have not missed anything...

but guys even if garv wants gauri, why would appa saheb agree for the marriage... Ouch... unless garv forcefully marries gauri...Ouch

Edited by riyya6 - 22 January 2013 at 11:56pm

slmu

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Riyya, AS does not want to owe anything to his dushman as he said.. so maybe he can't refuse... 

Anyway, if they had kept on track, this whole Garv wanting Gauri would not have been so weird... it would have been more sensible if they had logically worked towards it..

riyya6

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Hey AK.. what's with the moun vrat??? nothing to say?

riyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged

Riyya, AS does not want to owe anything to his dushman as he said.. so maybe he can't refuse... 

Anyway, if they had kept on track, this whole Garv wanting Gauri would not have been so weird... it would have been more sensible if they had logically worked towards it..
shanti i guess they just got in the bus LOL so wat to do...

yaar it does not makes sense garv wanting gauri suddenly...Confused its 100% weird

slmu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.