Impressions Jan22:I wish series-updtd (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JalebiG

[QUOTE=sunshine99] The user has restricted his/her post to be copied or quoted.

ROFL ROFL too good! Loved it LOL[/QUOTE]
thanks Kanan.Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGriyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Impressions Jan22:I wish series-updtd (Page 2)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mili27

Goldie

Mili27

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Good day to all,

I liked yesterday's episode. I maybe the only one but I get the feeling that this show is slowly but surely treading the path all SP shows have tread before.

You are talking about wishes, Koel and that brings to my mind my critique of Gauri's character. I mean if Gauri's wishes were horses, Sid would have been a helluva busy jockey.

Apparently our Lady now desires that her genie, Sid, shifts to Kolhapur, lock, stock and barrel.For me that was the highlight of the show.

Does Garv know what he is getting into. Isn't there a saying that one should be very careful while praying, what if his wishes actually come true. Will he be as malleable as Sid? Or will he live and learn.

sunshine99riyya6

--sumana13--

IF-Rockerz

--sumana13--

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Koel .. very well written my dear ...Hug

sunshine99riyya6

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 8:36pm | IP Logged

Excellent !  Excellent !  Excellent !

sunshine99riyya6

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

They really need to get a move along on this story! It is stagnant! Nothing has been revealed! What are they waiting for? For SP to cancel the show??

I just hope they reveal one of the many mysteries that have been let loose...After so many teasers to the secrets  ek pe toh Janne ka haq banta hai...

Edited by sunshine99 - 22 January 2013 at 8:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

honestyfirst

IF-Rockerz

honestyfirst

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Nice post...it will be interesting ...

sunshine99riyya6

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Koel fantastic... so poetic..

I don't get Gauri.. why is she making Sid hang on if she is not interested in actually living a proper married life with him?? She came across as selfish. And why is Sid not complaining a bit more Confused

Garv wanting Gauri... am assuming its to take revenge 

AS and Aaji Saheb .. please tell us and put us out of our misery

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27sunshine99riyya6

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili27

Good day to all,

I liked yesterday's episode. I maybe the only one but I get the feeling that this show is slowly but surely treading the path all SP shows have tread before.

You are talking about wishes, Koel and that brings to my mind my critique of Gauri's character. I mean if Gauri's wishes were horses, Sid would have been a helluva busy jockey.

Apparently our Lady now desires that her genie, Sid, shifts to Kolhapur, lock, stock and barrel.For me that was the highlight of the show.

Does Garv know what he is getting into. Isn't there a saying that one should be very careful while praying, what if his wishes actually come true. Will he be as malleable as Sid? Or will he live and learn.
Hi Hug I liked the episode in parts not whole...the light romance to contrast something sinister relating to Garv taking shape, and aaji's  advice to her son...the young lads verbal tiff and the hint on the upcoming picking up of pace..
For a moment there I had a vision of Sid as  the jockey trying to a attend to all his lady love's wish horses...ROFL
Well with Garv it will be taming of the shrew at first to be belled by her in due courseLOL It does keep with the SP parampara soto speak  unless there is indeed soch nayee..

Edited by sunshine99 - 22 January 2013 at 9:17pm

Mili27riyya6

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.