Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: slmu

its not even lust... only revenge as far as I can tell... totally weird

reminds me of shyam ji πŸ˜†   sorry... 😳    what lust did garv ever looked at gauri properly...🀣  he n she seems like hit n misses always...πŸ˜†... its all for revenge all of sudden...πŸ˜†. i still can accept it if they show like now only he knows she appa saheb daughter but he knows from beginning...😲   yaar my heart goes to the poor sid... sach main 😳 Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: riyya6

reminds me of shyam ji πŸ˜†   sorry... 😳    what lust did garv ever looked at gauri properly...🀣  he n she seems like hit n misses always...πŸ˜†... its all for revenge all of sudden...πŸ˜†. i still can accept it if they show like now only he knows she appa saheb daughter but he knows from beginning...😲   yaar my heart goes to the poor sid... sach main 😳

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Shyamji... exactly.. its almost like he knows everything... he did ask Gauri to ask AS about her mother's secret... 
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Koel awesome write up yaar!πŸ‘

They seem to be forwarding the story..but that push looks too disjointed ...its coming as forced and nonsensical many times.
Peace67 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zuzana

Koel awesome write up yaar!πŸ‘

They seem to be forwarding the story..but that push looks too disjointed ...its coming as forced and nonsensical many times.

exactly.. they messed around for ages and all of sudden are moving πŸ˜†
riyya6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

exactly.. they messed around for ages and all of sudden are moving πŸ˜†

n hope it keeps moving... πŸ˜†
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: riyya6

n hope it keeps moving... πŸ˜†

Riyya you watch this show babyπŸ€—

@shanti : cant agree less..they thought of dragging the show but when trps dropped they are giving the push once trps comes back its back to pavilion againπŸ˜†
riyya6 thumbnail

@shanti : cant agree less..they thought of dragging the show but when trps dropped they are giving the push once trps comes back its back to pavilion againπŸ˜†

πŸ€— yes im watching still holding on...πŸ˜†    good to see you around zu...😳
Peace67 thumbnail

🀣
tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Your post is usuall amazing.
You guys have said all. I have not much to say.
riyya6 thumbnail
I  just manage to watch the epi... I liked the epi πŸ˜³ It has Sid, garv, gauri, family, appa saheb... I feel it's a balanced epi even though nothing much happen...

I love sidri scenes...😳 I love the temple scene gauri n garv as well ... The not so face off between Sid n garv was good... Garv is overconfident... πŸ˜³  I wonder why they never show us more of gsquare n Sid when appa saheb was not around... It was good better than showing asavri n ranjeet n comedy 
Weird why gauri prays to god n ask that marriage to be in kolapur but not with getting married to Sid with no problem...gauri is overconfident too ...But garv asking for her...😲 

In my view, garv knows what's the secret n now he wants gauri... But how he gonna get her i dunno...

N I also was quite suprise that gauri being selfish...marriage in kolapur, n now she does not wanna go back πŸ˜² Oh gosh...that guy have a life 2 n family... Seems like Bhosle family likes  ghar ka jamaiπŸ˜† I hope I go it right... My heart goes to Sid yaar poor guy πŸ˜•

N the mothers I find it weird how gauri only giving attention to prateeksha...what abt  I know prateeksha is helpless but she should pay attention to ashwini 2... 

Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago