hateme2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Excellent !  Excellent !  Excellent !
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

They really need to get a move along on this story! It is stagnant! Nothing has been revealed! What are they waiting for? For SP to cancel the show??

I just hope they reveal one of the many mysteries that have been let loose...After so many teasers to the secrets  ek pe toh Janne ka haq banta hai...
Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago
honestyfirst thumbnail
Nice post...it will be interesting ...
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Koel fantastic... so poetic..

I don't get Gauri.. why is she making Sid hang on if she is not interested in actually living a proper married life with him?? She came across as selfish. And why is Sid not complaining a bit more ðŸ˜•

Garv wanting Gauri... am assuming its to take revenge 

AS and Aaji Saheb .. please tell us and put us out of our misery

sunshine99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mili27

Good day to all,

I liked yesterday's episode. I maybe the only one but I get the feeling that this show is slowly but surely treading the path all SP shows have tread before.

You are talking about wishes, Koel and that brings to my mind my critique of Gauri's character. I mean if Gauri's wishes were horses, Sid would have been a helluva busy jockey.

Apparently our Lady now desires that her genie, Sid, shifts to Kolhapur, lock, stock and barrel.For me that was the highlight of the show.

Does Garv know what he is getting into. Isn't there a saying that one should be very careful while praying, what if his wishes actually come true. Will he be as malleable as Sid? Or will he live and learn.

Hi ðŸ¤— I liked the episode in parts not whole...the light romance to contrast something sinister relating to Garv taking shape, and aaji's  advice to her son...the young lads verbal tiff and the hint on the upcoming picking up of pace..
For a moment there I had a vision of Sid as  the jockey trying to a attend to all his lady love's wish horses...🤣
Well with Garv it will be taming of the shrew at first to be belled by her in due course😆 It does keep with the SP parampara soto speak  unless there is indeed soch nayee..
Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago
amimus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What a good post Koel. I have not been a regular watcher of this but have enjoyed reading your post.
sunshine99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --sumana13--

Koel .. very well written my dear ...🤗

🤗
Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

Koel fantastic... so poetic..

I don't get Gauri.. why is she making Sid hang on if she is not interested in actually living a proper married life with him?? She came across as selfish. And why is Sid not complaining a bit more ðŸ˜•

Garv wanting Gauri... am assuming its to take revenge 

AS and Aaji Saheb .. please tell us and put us out of our misery

Hey Shanthi🤗

I like this specimen of New Woman, Gauri. She wants to have everything her way and uses poor darling, Sid,  to forward her agenda. If she gets married to Sid, her next demand would be to make him shift to Bhonsle Wadi, then to Aai's room as you see, Aai needs her. I doff my hat at Sid. That man has patience.
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mili27

Hey Shanthi🤗

I like this specimen of New Woman, Gauri. She wants to have everything her way and uses poor darling, Sid,  to forward her agenda. If she gets married to Sid, her next demand would be to make him shift to Bhonsle Wadi, then to Aai's room as you see, Aai needs her. I doff my hat at Sid. That man has patience.

Hi Mili ðŸ¤—

😆 new age woman who wants everything... well said.  Is it normal for any man to have so much patience??
sunshine99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAYAN18

Excellent !  Excellent !  Excellent !

🤗