Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Shaitan-Haiwan

IF-Rockerz

Shaitan-Haiwan

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
With all due respect to Rahul and his father passing away. Sadly, I didnt see any tears coming out of his eyes while performing or even after when he was talking about it. I have a huge TV at home, and I didnt see anything.

Its sad what lengths people will go to just to get good marks, ConfusedThis is a dance show not a show about your personal life. But then again, Rahul has to do these kinds of gimmiks as he has nothing else to offer.

Why arent they marking him on his dance? Sometimes he gets mark for being funny, then he gets marks for being entertaining, and now he gets marks for being emotional? is this an acting competition or dance?Confused

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

sajjith77meetaa_13YourFaceprishika123farwa1spring567Mahi92sinipillaialina368abhay12zara..xxxblossom2283-Alinaa-..Anisha12..ish123tastahninmasaf57--BimBim--kala_09littlesmileRach-dc.Sunshine.-Aicha-..DamonCrazy..Hamlet53pree4rusirjeeHayaa.mshubhika124CrazyDeeps

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I didnt see any Tears" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Colors2012

Groupbie

Colors2012

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Me too, I felt the same thing. Rahul had no expressions on his face on the other side Dimpy was overreacting crying and all the drama. Rahul looked as if he is trying control his expression(may be his smile)but he didn't seem like upset or crying. Act was emotional because of the song and the background effects. 

Thanks for creating this topic...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaitan-Haiwan

VAZ2011

Goldie

VAZ2011

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
They dont make tears now a days..U gotta just feel not see them LOLWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

__Aarti__Shaitan-Haiwan..Athena..

ak75

IF-Sizzlerz

ak75

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
dont know what the judges saw to give them 33. how can a tribute be entertaining ?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

exquisiteangelmeetaa_13sinipillaitastahninShaitan-HaiwanArshig8

Shaitan-Haiwan

IF-Rockerz

Shaitan-Haiwan

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Colors2012

Me too, I felt the same thing. Rahul had no expressions on his face on the other side Dimpy was overreacting crying and all the drama. Rahul looked as if he is trying control his expression(may be his smile)but he didn't seem like upset or crying. Act was emotional because of the song and the background effects. 

Thanks for creating this topic...

Thanks for agreeing. Really disappointed with the show.

I am so tired of the emotional crap that happens on these reality shows, its so predictable and fake now.

Especially on Nach Baliye, sometimes the way some of them are talking, you can totally tell thats its been so rehearsed and fake. Confused Sometimes it feels like every word coming out of their mouths is scripted.

Really, this show has started off on such a bad note, I almost wish it never started.

blossom2283

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
This couple is meri samjh se bahar !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

T4YY4B4..Athena..-Aicha-

princess1

IF-Rockerz

princess1

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Angry psycho 

Baingan

IF-Stunnerz

Baingan

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
He should have taken glycerine bottle with him.
His act was show off.He was not close with his dad that everyone knows what he want to say through this kind of act.He must be thinking he will get sympathy vote.

This is dance show he should dance .

T4YY4B4

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.