Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

MrsArnavRajput

IF-Dazzler

MrsArnavRajput

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
i was really pissed at Vihaan after watching todayz epi.Angry...i mean he has any self-respect or not...anushaka slapped him wid out any reason and his still lyk''Aunty saab thik hou jaiga'' i meean WTH...what is wrong wid u  boy???? dnt u hv any self-respect???? Wacko

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzflirtatious.blytontiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What is with Vihaan? (Page 2)" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

namitagloryz

namitagloryz

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Agree with you completely. This man has no self respect at all.

sandyvrits

sandyvrits

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

U guys are so right! To begin with, it was his lack of correct judgment that he was overconfident about Anika..ok, fine but now its just lack of brains Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blytontiny15

yomamma

yomamma

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Everything I have been thinking about Vihaan has been said in this thread...agree with you all!

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
You know who Vihaan reminds me of ? TongueIt struck me that he is very much like Sonali Kulkarni's boyfriend in Dil Chahta Hai--the one who would say "Aaj hamari first meeting ki one month anniversary hai" or "Iss jagah pe pichle Tuesday hum dono ne ice-cream khayi thi" and buy her red heart-shaped balloons from traffic signals. LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishray

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.