Posted: 11 years ago

From the time they started showing Vihaan's love for Anika, not even once has Anika done anything for VIhaan๐Ÿ˜ฒ . All she ever does is throw tantrums and act childish ๐Ÿ˜”
Ok, fine, he is just too much in love with her and so he doesn't even care if she does anything for her or not!! 

My question is: what makes Vihaan feel that Anika loves her a lottt ( isn't this what we always see him saying!!) ??  What world does he live in? When has Anika showed her love..never!! It just irritates me to hell that he would believe that so strongly..how dumb can he  be๐Ÿ˜ฒ

What do u'all think?

He is living in a delusion. Jatin is right when he feels Vihaan is also very immature. This is wishful thinking on his part, not a true realisation of Anika's love for him. The only reason why we don't get annoyed with him is because he goes all out to care for her. But we know what happens to caring, understanding guys whose names begin with a "V", in KHTV.๐Ÿค”

Vihaan seems to be living in a imaginary world. Even after so much happened he still wants marry that Anika?! Anika has always dis respected him and his feelings. Jatin was so right when he said that Vihaan is immature.

Originally posted by -Ritu567-

Vihaan seems to be living in a imaginary world. Even after so much happened he still wants marry that Anika?! Anika has always dis respected him and his feelings. Jatin was so right when he said that Vihaan is immature.

How seriously can Vihaan take Jatin who is worser then immature by putting his life on hold for ... Queen bubble Mona ๐Ÿ˜†

Basically everyone in this drama lives in their BUBBLE!
Edited by aishray - 11 years ago
Originally posted by aishray

How seriously can Vihaan take Jatin who is worser then immature by putting his life on hold for ... Queen bubble Mona ๐Ÿ˜†

Basically everyone in this drama lives in a BUBBLE!

I know ๐Ÿ˜† Jatin and the Queen bubble๐Ÿ˜ƒ

But after today's episode of Anika running away...I hope it'll put some sense in Mahaan Vihaan and he'll refuse for the wedding now
I think now Vihaan will realize that his chweet heart (Anika) cares 2 hoots for him. Let him now move on and we want the Vihaan and Bulbul track to start right away. To hell with Anika and Anu - they can do the scheming and the manipulating but please, please let them be shown always failing at the end. I'm sure Babalulu will keep a strict eye on them.
Originally posted by namitagloryz

I think now Vihaan will realize that his chweet heart (Anika) cares 2 hoots for him. Let him now move on and we want the Vihaan and Bulbul track to start right away. To hell with Anika and Anu - they can do the scheming and the manipulating but please, please let them be shown always failing at the end. I'm sure Babalulu will keep a strict eye on them.

Yeah...Babalulu is a fair person๐Ÿ‘
but babalulu is in coma as per 2days epi.so now anu"ll use his money full on.
i was really pissed at Vihaan after watching todayz epi.๐Ÿ˜ก...i mean he has any self-respect or not...anushaka slapped him wid out any reason and his still lyk''Aunty saab thik hou jaiga'' i meean WTH...what is wrong wid u  boy???? dnt u hv any self-respect???? 
Agree with you completely. This man has no self respect at all.