Kya Huaa Tera Vaada
Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

India-Forums

What is with Vihaan?

sandyvrits Senior Member
sandyvrits
sandyvrits

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

From the time they started showing Vihaan's love for Anika, not even once has Anika done anything for VIhaanShocked . All she ever does is throw tantrums and act childish Unhappy
Ok, fine, he is just too much in love with her and so he doesn't even care if she does anything for her or not!! 

My question is: what makes Vihaan feel that Anika loves her a lottt ( isn't this what we always see him saying!!) ??  What world does he live in? When has Anika showed her love..never!! It just irritates me to hell that he would believe that so strongly..how dumb can he  beShocked

What do u'all think?

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

yomammacaptkirkfire.vs.icenamitagloryzRitu-TeeyariatagoreaishrayLuv4gamesblytonswethasyam08tiny15soni595ShivuNozzie

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
He is living in a delusion. Jatin is right when he feels Vihaan is also very immature. This is wishful thinking on his part, not a true realisation of Anika's love for him. The only reason why we don't get annoyed with him is because he goes all out to care for her. But we know what happens to caring, understanding guys whose names begin with a "V", in KHTV.Ermm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzRitu-aishrayswethasyam08ShivuNozzietiny15

Ritu- Coolbie
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged

Vihaan seems to be living in a imaginary world. Even after so much happened he still wants marry that Anika?! Anika has always dis respected him and his feelings. Jatin was so right when he said that Vihaan is immature.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzaishrayriatagoreblytontiny15

aishray Goldie
aishray
aishray

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

Vihaan seems to be living in a imaginary world. Even after so much happened he still wants marry that Anika?! Anika has always dis respected him and his feelings. Jatin was so right when he said that Vihaan is immature.

How seriously can Vihaan take Jatin who is worser then immature by putting his life on hold for ... Queen bubble Mona LOL

Basically everyone in this drama lives in their BUBBLE!

Edited by aishray - 23 January 2013 at 12:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blyton

sandyvrits Senior Member
sandyvrits
sandyvrits

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishray

Originally posted by -Ritu567-

How seriously can Vihaan take Jatin who is worser then immature by putting his life on hold for ... Queen bubble Mona LOL

Basically everyone in this drama lives in a BUBBLE!

I know LOL Jatin and the Queen bubbleBig smile

But after today's episode of Anika running away...I hope it'll put some sense in Mahaan Vihaan and he'll refuse for the wedding nowOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzmadhubansenriatagoretiny15

namitagloryz Senior Member
namitagloryz
namitagloryz

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
I think now Vihaan will realize that his chweet heart (Anika) cares 2 hoots for him. Let him now move on and we want the Vihaan and Bulbul track to start right away. To hell with Anika and Anu - they can do the scheming and the manipulating but please, please let them be shown always failing at the end. I'm sure Babalulu will keep a strict eye on them.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenflirtatious.tiny15

sandyvrits Senior Member
sandyvrits
sandyvrits

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by namitagloryz

I think now Vihaan will realize that his chweet heart (Anika) cares 2 hoots for him. Let him now move on and we want the Vihaan and Bulbul track to start right away. To hell with Anika and Anu - they can do the scheming and the manipulating but please, please let them be shown always failing at the end. I'm sure Babalulu will keep a strict eye on them.

Yeah...Babalulu is a fair personClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenflirtatious.blytontiny15

tiny15 IF-Sizzlerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
but babalulu is in coma as per 2days epi.Ouchso now anu"ll use his money full on.Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansen

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index