Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

youth_showsfan

IF-Sizzlerz

youth_showsfan

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barunkidewani

I never Watched DMG nor his anyother show...Buh  i must say he is so Damn good in QH...just love Asad Ahmed Khan...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

u'll like KSG too soon
koi uske charm se bach nhn saktaWink
n yes he s awesome as AAK he simply roxEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Barunkidewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Straight from a Ksgian's Heart (Page 8)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Barunkidewani

IF-Dazzler

Barunkidewani

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by youth_showsfan

I never Watched DMG nor his anyother show...Buh  i must say he is so Damn good in QH...just love Asad Ahmed Khan...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

u'll like KSG too soon
koi uske charm se bach nhn saktaWink
n yes he s awesome as AAK he simply roxEmbarrassed

I guess i'm already liking him..since i started watching QH...WinkEmbarrassed

before i used to think that why do Every single girl likes KSG??Embarrassed buh now i guess i knw that "Why" LOL

You said it right koi uskey Charm se bach hi nae sakta...OuchEmbarrassedBlushing

Poor us we dun ave any option...OuchEmbarrassed

youth_showsfan

IF-Sizzlerz

youth_showsfan

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged

I guess i'm already liking him..since i started watching QH...WinkEmbarrassed

before i used to think that why do Every single girl likes KSG??Embarrassed buh now i guess i knw that "Why" LOL

You said it right koi uskey Charm se bach hi nae sakta...OuchEmbarrassedBlushing

Poor us we dun ave any option...OuchEmbarrassed

glad to know u got to know y we like KSGEmbarrassed
warna ppl keep asking such questions Big smile

Barunkidewani

rosamale

Goldie

rosamale

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
i belong to the first category. i was not a ksgian before, but now fallen deeply for himEmbarrassed atlast i found an actor who is perfect with any emotion, be it anger, romance, happy or sadness... my friends and lover is asking me what is soo special about KSG that i always spend time in searching his videos...i told them "Go and watch his one single scene of acting and you will get the answer"... KSG is truly a perfectionistEmbarrassed

youth_showsfan

youth_showsfan

IF-Sizzlerz

youth_showsfan

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosamale

i belong to the first category. i was not a ksgian before, but now fallen deeply for himEmbarrassed atlast i found an actor who is perfect with any emotion, be it anger, romance, happy or sadness... my friends and lover is asking me what is soo special about KSG that i always spend time in searching his videos...i told them "Go and watch his one single scene of acting and you will get the answer"... KSG is truly a perfectionistEmbarrassed

u know being a ksgian i feel proud seeing praises fr KSG Embarrassed
yeah he s awesome when it comes to acting
none can potray feelings d way ksg doesEmbarrassed
uske charm se koi nhn back sakta he s a charmerEmbarrassed 

blueflames

IF-Dazzler

blueflames

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
i had fallen for him years ago, but this new avatar of Asad Ahmed Khan has made me fall more harder than ever. meri tou jaan lekar rahe ga KSGHeart

youth_showsfan

Rarepearl

IF-Dazzler

Rarepearl

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
i've been a KSGian from the start. Karan's acting in DMG had given a new definition to love and friendship. His acting is beyond perfection. I mean u can't stay widout crying seeing da character karan's playing in pain, atleast a KSGian won't. and i have a stupid grin on my face and a feeling of peace wen he's happy. He expresses all the emotions just perfectly and his eyes are da gateway to his heart.
After Armaan i neva thought i cud never fall in love wid some other character but here goes our Karan, he proved me wrong by AAK. I have seriously fallen again for him and dat to too deeply, like its extremely hard to put him off my mind, heart se to he can't go ever.
So cheers to the success of Our Dr. Love & Jahanpanah. Proud to be a KSGian. love you loads Karan.
Nimra.

youth_showsfan

Krystal001

Goldie

Krystal001

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged
KARAN SINGH GROVER RULES!!!!!!

youth_showsfan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.