Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   

Straight from a Ksgian's Heart (Page 8)

youth_showsfan IF-Sizzlerz
youth_showsfan
youth_showsfan

Joined: 22 March 2010
Posts: 12505

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barunkidewani

I never Watched DMG nor his anyother show...Buh  i must say he is so Damn good in QH...just love Asad Ahmed Khan...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
 
u'll like KSG too soon
koi uske charm se bach nhn saktaWink
n yes he s awesome as AAK he simply roxEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Barunkidewani

Barunkidewani IF-Dazzler
Barunkidewani
Barunkidewani

Joined: 07 November 2011
Posts: 4834

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by youth_showsfan

Originally posted by Barunkidewani

I never Watched DMG nor his anyother show...Buh  i must say he is so Damn good in QH...just love Asad Ahmed Khan...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
 
u'll like KSG too soon
koi uske charm se bach nhn saktaWink
n yes he s awesome as AAK he simply roxEmbarrassed


I guess i'm already liking him..since i started watching QH...WinkEmbarrassed

before i used to think that why do Every single girl likes KSG??Embarrassed buh now i guess i knw that "Why" LOL

You said it right koi uskey Charm se bach hi nae sakta...OuchEmbarrassedBlushing


Poor us we dun ave any option...OuchEmbarrassed



youth_showsfan IF-Sizzlerz
youth_showsfan
youth_showsfan

Joined: 22 March 2010
Posts: 12505

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barunkidewani


I guess i'm already liking him..since i started watching QH...WinkEmbarrassed

before i used to think that why do Every single girl likes KSG??Embarrassed buh now i guess i knw that "Why" LOL

You said it right koi uskey Charm se bach hi nae sakta...OuchEmbarrassedBlushing


Poor us we dun ave any option...OuchEmbarrassed



 
glad to know u got to know y we like KSGEmbarrassed
warna ppl keep asking such questions Big smile
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Barunkidewani

rosamale Goldie
rosamale
rosamale

Joined: 05 June 2011
Posts: 2442

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
i belong to the first category. i was not a ksgian before, but now fallen deeply for himEmbarrassed atlast i found an actor who is perfect with any emotion, be it anger, romance, happy or sadness... my friends and lover is asking me what is soo special about KSG that i always spend time in searching his videos...i told them "Go and watch his one single scene of acting and you will get the answer"... KSG is truly a perfectionistEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

youth_showsfan

youth_showsfan IF-Sizzlerz
youth_showsfan
youth_showsfan

Joined: 22 March 2010
Posts: 12505

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosamale

i belong to the first category. i was not a ksgian before, but now fallen deeply for himEmbarrassed atlast i found an actor who is perfect with any emotion, be it anger, romance, happy or sadness... my friends and lover is asking me what is soo special about KSG that i always spend time in searching his videos...i told them "Go and watch his one single scene of acting and you will get the answer"... KSG is truly a perfectionistEmbarrassed
 
u know being a ksgian i feel proud seeing praises fr KSG Embarrassed
yeah he s awesome when it comes to acting
none can potray feelings d way ksg doesEmbarrassed
uske charm se koi nhn back sakta he s a charmerEmbarrassed 
blueflames IF-Dazzler
blueflames
blueflames

Joined: 19 January 2010
Posts: 3328

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
i had fallen for him years ago, but this new avatar of Asad Ahmed Khan has made me fall more harder than ever. meri tou jaan lekar rahe ga KSGHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

youth_showsfan

Rarepearl IF-Dazzler
Rarepearl
Rarepearl

Joined: 17 August 2012
Posts: 3230

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
i've been a KSGian from the start. Karan's acting in DMG had given a new definition to love and friendship. His acting is beyond perfection. I mean u can't stay widout crying seeing da character karan's playing in pain, atleast a KSGian won't. and i have a stupid grin on my face and a feeling of peace wen he's happy. He expresses all the emotions just perfectly and his eyes are da gateway to his heart.
After Armaan i neva thought i cud never fall in love wid some other character but here goes our Karan, he proved me wrong by AAK. I have seriously fallen again for him and dat to too deeply, like its extremely hard to put him off my mind, heart se to he can't go ever.
So cheers to the success of Our Dr. Love & Jahanpanah. Proud to be a KSGian. love you loads Karan.
Nimra.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

youth_showsfan

Krystal001 Goldie
Krystal001
Krystal001

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 1418

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged
KARAN SINGH GROVER RULES!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

youth_showsfan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index