Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Yesterday, Pinky just lost it and said hurtful things to Sweety, like she is my princess and daughter,not yours. My sis said that she shouldn't be saying such things to Sweety, when she and Lucky are helping her so much. I said it was just due to the shock and worry, her intelligence isn't working at a good capacity. So, one shouldn't get hurt by things said in such situation. But, I too felt that Pinky shouldn't have said such things, it would have hurt Sweety, when she does care about Raavi, and Lucky has said many times that I will save her, she is my daughter too.

What do you guys think?

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

MnMLOVE..nisaluvrk..100prabhLuv4games-HibiscusR-lizzie1765Mahek_No1Shwets1502VintageWineashaj_TaNi_AB_DaKriticizerZari_KhanSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pinky lashing out on Sweety!" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Yeah! She shouldn't! Even if she was not in her senses, but she shouldn't have said that.
Lucky and Sweety are the ones who are supporting her in the absence of Jeet.
Aur agar woh dono nahi hote toh... Pinky nay kuchh kar bhi nahi pana tha.LOL
Siwaye rone ke.D'oh

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

A HUGE FANami_31100prabh..nisaluvrk..Mahek_No1Freethinker112ashajShwets1502Zari_KhanSamraat_92

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Yes u r right FT ..She should not said that ,But she was definitely not in her sense ..Even Sweety didn't take it personally or rather emotionally .Because in distress who do say such things .but if our closed ones take them emotionally with out understanding the situation ,It harms the relationship.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlMahek_No1Shwets1502ashajFreethinker112

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Yeah, Sweety tried to speak up, but I was with naanu and literally said "Abhi kuch mat bolo, tension me hai wo", and naanu gestured the same to her, to keep quiet. Even if you have a beef, please sort it out later, this is not the suitable time.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveIsDivine100prabhSmritiKathaMahek_No1Shwets1502ashajAB_DaKriticizerSamraat_92

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

Yeah, Sweety tried to speak up, but I was with naanu and literally said "Abhi kuch mat bolo, tension me hai wo", and naanu gestured the same to her, to keep quiet. Even if you have a beef, please sort it out later, this is not the suitable time.
Nanu nay bacha liya Pinky ko.LOL
Anyways, it would have hurt Sweety! Lets see if CV's make an issue of it or not.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1Shwets1502ashaj

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

Originally posted by Freethinker112

Nanu nay bacha liya Pinky ko.LOL
Anyways, it would have hurt Sweety! Lets see if CV's make an issue of it or not.LOL

Naanu ne Sweety ko ishaar kiya. I don't think so, Sweety seems more mature than that to make an issue out of it. Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Let's wait and see.LOL

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
As said by everyone above...Pinky was not in her senses when she said that. However, sad that such a thought actually crossed her mind at that time. It is as if Sweety and Lucky does not care for their child and will not put effort to find her. That was totally wrong. Both Lucky and Sweety are as worried as Pinky is. But they are in control of themselves and doing all those things necessary to find her. Sweety definitely is hurt by those words. 

Though not an issue out of this, I definitely want to see Pinky apologise to Sweety and Lucky for saying so. Just a scene would be enough.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhFreethinker112ashajSamraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Go to top