WU:22/1-Anu n Anika's scheming to stop marriage

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thank you

uuggghhh...i hate anu, poor vihaan
@swetha thanx 4 the update.😊😊tho i m happy that this marriage is not going 2 happen but really anushka & anika r so disgusting esply anushka. how can one mother do this 2 her daughter?? she doesn't even care 4 her daughter's repo??😑😑if anu's intentions were genuine like saving sum1s life, her saying the truth cud'd been appreciated but shes really so  pathetic.🀒
What drama you have to go through Swetha to provide us the WU. My head is spinning reading it. I can't imagine what happens to you writing it.

What is the problem Anika. Vihaan asked what you want? Why couldn't she say that she doesn't want to marry him at this point of time while he is going through very difficult financial crisis πŸ˜•

All this hungama for nothing
Thanks for the lovely update. 😊
thanks for the update 😊
Anika needs a brain transplant. Anu toh we don't expect any better from, but this girl needs to come out of her bubble FAST. Marriage is a decision of a lifetime, not a "gudde-gudiyon ka khel" which you can make or break at a moment's whim.