Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

silvermoonlight

Goldie

silvermoonlight

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
I dont watch this show often..catch it here n there as for some reason, this show doesn't capture my attention

maybe its just too many sub stories going on at once and too many people

So, why does the main lead, Suhasi, have such weird hair? What is going on with the horrible perm?

It does not suit her..she looks nicer with straight hair

maybe if she did a few curls at the bottom it would have been nice

but this current style..ugh..not suiting her and makes her look much older than her on screen hubby

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

reisar31

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Whats with the 80s perm?" in Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Maybe they wanted a different look for her i guess to break her away from the Abha image. But don't worry, she doesn't keeps a hairstyle too long. Hope she changes it soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_karanabha

silvermoonlight

Goldie

silvermoonlight

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
They could have given her highlights or shorter hair but this perm
Ew

Edited by silvermoonlight - 22 January 2013 at 4:19pm

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
I liker her long hair with the curls in YMGGK post the 2 years leap. And i also liked her straight her as shown in the second Housewife promo. Maybe they might change it in future. But in real, she has curly hair too Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

geek2irene_crozielove_karanabha

love_karanabha

IF-Addictz

love_karanabha

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
They gave a different hairstyle because they didn't want the same as abha and wants her to look different as a new character but in YMGGK she had many various hairstyles which were nice would have been good if they started with straight hair then went for curls afterwards let's see how long this hairstyle stays!

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Thats true. They are trying to make Sona different from Abha.

love_karanabha

IF-Addictz

love_karanabha

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Since abha is so popular and a household name they don't want her new character sona to even have the same look as her so yes they are trying to make it different 

silvermoonlight

Goldie

silvermoonlight

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
There are other ways , as I stated, to make a person look different

putting an ugly hairstyle to an actress does not "change" anything

they could have changed her dress style, makeup, given her some subtle hair color change or highlights

her acting is much different anyways in this current role so the excuse of not making her look like Abba is silly

I ask the CVs that they rid her of this horrid 80s perm gone wrong hair style asap

Edited by silvermoonlight - 23 January 2013 at 10:05am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.