Pratigya

WU ** Episode-55

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Captain_Philips

IF-Sizzlerz

Captain_Philips

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
  • The episode starts with Shakti telling all guys standing with shirts to become chicken and Krishna comes down when he sees this.
  • Then Krishna goes inside and says that i news Hotter then red pepper and he tells his mom to get ready and she asks why and krishna says because wedding music is going to play and then he tells dadi to ring her bell too and tells Komal to get ready too because she'll get money.
  • Then komal says that then this year Holi is going to be even more colorful and krishna says what else.
  • Then Komal says that i'll play holi now and she takes red chilli powder and goes to her babhi and puts it on her cheek and the babhi says stop its burning my face.
  • Then the babhi goes away from komal and tells maaji to tell komal to stop but instead she tells her that its only chile powder and that if you put 1 handful in the sabzi it wont to be hot and stop pretending and the dadi wants to ring her bell but she doesnt and komal goes back to the babhi and keeps rubbing her hand on her cheek while the babhi is on the floor crying because the powder went in her eyes.
  • Outside krishna dad asks shakti how much did they steal and shakti says one sack and the guys that are in the chicken position says that we didnt steal it, it just fell off from the truck and krishna's dad says that who's fault is that and later you'll say you dropped more.
  • Then krishna comes there and tells his dad to get up and then says that you said that we'll only go when they call and then he says the pratigya ji called us over herself.
  • Then his dad says how can i just leave all this like that and krishna says that pratigya ji called herself soo we have to go or else what will she think of us and then tells the guys that are in chicken position to not move and then krishna and his dad go inside to get ready.
  • At pratigya's house Nainaji asks Pratigya that what adrash is saying is true and dadi calls her besharam and Pratigya yells and says yes im going to marry krishna and everyone stares at her and then Nainaji slaps her across the face.
  • Then pratigya says that i made this decision because i cant stand that you all have to listen to a lot and arushi living in fear so i decided to get married to krishna and dadi says that i bet this was both of your planning.
  • Then shyamji says to pratigya that you want to give us happiness by this and do you think that we'll be happy after scraficing you.
  • At krishna's house krishna is getting his dad ready nd komal says that she wants to come too but bauji says that someone has to stay home so she stays and only krishna bad bauji go.
  • At pratigya's house shyamji tells nainaji that your daughter is soo bi now that for our happiness she is going to ruin her life and the dadi says that we dont have any other option than this.
  • Then the bell rings and shyamji goes and opens it and sees that krishna and his dad are there and they come inside with the shagun plate and give it to shyam ji and says that think of the relationship is final from our side and then says that if your going to insult us but calling us to your house then we'll feel bad.
  • Then pratigya starts to walk towards them and then takes the plate out of krishna's dad's house and then tells them to get the date fixed and everyone in her family is staring at her.
  • Then krishna's dad tell krishna that you picked a very nice house to get married into, they dont even offer chai or water and then says that we'll have to tell the guest to bring there own lunch as there just going to send her off and the episode ends on her fathers face.

Credit: lilindiangurl13

Edited by The_Dark_Knight - 23 January 2013 at 9:56am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4usimmi.friends03Latha.IHamiSkypiyarapiyarirekrn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU ** Episode-55" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Latha.I

IF-Dazzler

Latha.I

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
thanks for updateSmile

rekrn

IF-Sizzlerz

rekrn

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update AhnafSmile

simmi.friends03

IF-Dazzler

simmi.friends03

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged
thnx for the update...Krishna's happiness is beyond to explain...

piyarapiyari

IF-Sizzlerz

piyarapiyari

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
thankx for the update 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top