Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

AllThingsNice

IF-Dazzler

AllThingsNice

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Today our HD plumbed newer depths. Big smile Everyone can congratulate the CVs for managing back to back episodes that were consistent in their cheapness.

Kutumb tries to negate Rishi's contribution and his connection to the Sharma Family. All because he transferred the property to Lahorewali's name. Rishi, for some strange reason, chose to remain silent. But spoke up and reminded Kutumb that he is connected to them through Indu. While that did serve as a nice reminder, I cannot get one thing. WHY does every accused character in this show feel the need to justify themselves to people who do not deserve it? Indira used to do the same. Now Rishi does it. I don't get why both these people look for validation from a bunch of parasites.

Reminds me of some theory that says that some people actually like being insulted. They focus more on the people who insult them in the hope that they can win them over some day. Some such thing that cannot be applied here because I fail to see anything that anyone is getting / gaining / benefiting from this equation.

Coming back to HD, as expected, Rishi, on provocation, declared that he will do everything possible to cure his Shrimatiji. Even if it means physical intimacy. Indu was thrilled. That was a nice touch, CVs...you really know the nuances of relationships and do not fail to put your understanding on full display. I did not miss the conversation that Rishi and Zara had aankhon aankhon mein before he made this declaration in front of the entire family (kids included). He was silently telling her that he intends to stand by her and that nothing and no one -- NO ONE can prevent him from doing what he has to.

Zara had no work today. She did her bit by falling / stumbling when Lahorewali bumps into her. Then, she looked sufficiently aghast and teary-eyed when Rishi declared his intentions. She also managed to bleat out a couple of words in protest. Finally, she added to her misery by replaying his words in her head like a tape. Job for today finished. Murder of Zara is in progress. Will be completed soon.

A totally new depth: Kutumb and Savita team up to murder Indira. Lets wait and watch this one. Its bound to be interesting. Edit: This was accidentally suggested by Munna, who, incidentally shows a conscience and asks them to throw the thought out of their minds. And this is a guy who is a drunkard and an idler, who once tried to trade his sister off to Sameer Diwan, but now shows some genuine affection for his unwell sister.

Unintentionally funny: Sunaina Guruma levitates to express her wrath at being insulted by Rishi. (Aside: This could be called the "high point" of the epi...someone rose from the pits. Rishi does not recognize Sunaina? Isn't that strange??) Why she had to levitate to do that, I don't know. She could have been equally fiery or comical, whichever way you look at it, from wherever she was standing.

Precap: Rock bottom. Unless someone is imagining this bit, there is a lot happening tomorrow. All initiated by Lahorewali, who seems normal, perfect, willing, and even taking the initiative! Either someone is dreaming this up, or we're onto something really chee!

Edited by AllThingsNice - 22 January 2013 at 10:28am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

bigratifanrishionlykaya123princessruhiHeema22ashneRanjinikishan--Divya--The.LannisterAngels_Sweetz-PD--Sandy-PureBlissSilent.Dreamer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Some Fresh Lows" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_saumya_

IF-Sizzlerz

_saumya_

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Even I don't understand why it is necessary to give explanation to the sharmas... Its been 8 years and there are no hopes of their improvement except munna.

The cheap comedy has persisted for quite some tome now and its high tome that they just stop it.

And I hate CV s for making zara weak these days. How she could not decide whether to stop the sharmas when the guruma was treating (read ill treating) LW and how she never owns up . She was the perfect example for women until she entered SN parathewali gali, Delhi 6.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AllThingsNice

_saumya_

IF-Sizzlerz

_saumya_

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Now whatever walden mentioned about swapping of identities is coming true.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TBDRESSAllThingsNice

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
precap should be a dream of some1 or high chances LW is just negative & rishi will come to know about this

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TasminjAllThingsNiceHeema22

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
As I remember Munna never thought of killing Indira... he though of marrying her to Sameer by taking dowry in return but never tried to kill her 

about precap, i told my views... i feel Indira regained her memory and gave a good bye kiss to Rishi while leaving... she takes her hand from his when Rishi tries to stop her... so hope Indira regains her memory soon Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

inshiforever108AllThingsNice

_saumya_

IF-Sizzlerz

_saumya_

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

precap should be a dream of some1 or high chances LW is just negative & rishi will come to know about this

Ranjini di, I think Rishi said that he will mate with LW just to shut everyone up, what do you think.

AllThingsNice

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _saumya_

[QUOTE=Ranjinikishan] precap should be a dream of some1 or high chances LW is just negative & rishi will come to know about this

Ranjini di, I think Rishi said that he will mate with LW just to shut everyone up, what do you think.[/QUOT

looks like someone's dream saumya or else LW indeed negative..precap mein 100% she was looking damn normal

AllThingsNice

_saumya_

IF-Sizzlerz

_saumya_

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

Originally posted by _saumya_

[QUOTE=Ranjinikishan] precap should be a dream of some1 or high chances LW is just negative & rishi will come to know about this

Ranjini di, I think Rishi said that he will mate with LW just to shut everyone up, what do you think.[/QUOT

looks like someone's dream saumya or else LW indeed negative..precap mein 100% she was looking damn normal

I haven't watched the precap yet... I missed it... but everyone thinks that in precap she was normal. I don't want it to be a dream, I want it to be real so that the story can move on.. And I would be more than happy if she us a villain.

AllThingsNice

Post Reply New Post

Go to top