IO:Cr@zy M0n@y@h0lic P@l@ce!Happy Birthday Queen!

Posted: 11 years ago

(ONLY INVITES SO PLEASE LEAVE IF YOU ARE NOT INVITED N KINDLY DONT STALK IF U R HUMAN)
Hey My Best Buddies  Welcome to our Palace
This place is dedicated to all of us for our craziness n all the antics We share <3 <3
Our love,care,friendship n  everything  We share needs a gratitude from us <3 <3
spam this Palace to left marks of your sweet n adorable friendship.
Firstly i need to introduce our Friends :)
(
 pakpearl)

Our Happliy Married Masterd in English Literature Fauzia api aka fauzi api :) the most Amazing n Elegent Queen of our Palace <3 <3
The one to whom we seek for every advice :) The one who gets to know the problem of us first :P The one who makes our updates beautiful by commenting :)
Who deals with our craziness with all love care n sweet adorable anger :P
Fauzia api you are amazing api one can get <3 <3  

(SwaNia_1)

Sonia Api <3 an amzing girl i ever get to know :) she is truly a very sweet human being <3  very helping n friendly <3 <3 i feel really happy that sonia api i met u <3 <3 in fauzia api words she is her sister, her sweetheart <3 <3 An incrdible writer...

Swati Api  <3 <3 <3 She is an azming simple human being with golden pure heart :P n in words of Fauzia api words are not enough to tell about her <3 <3 N no doubt an amazing writer <3

Joseph a simply amazing person i know on if ...Truly Amazing Monayaholic fan...a truly proffesional writer..(didnt find better word) n da most admirable thing which u can praise is his 'replies' treatment specially given to in tolerable basher n haters...acc to fauzi api he is chotu...tinku etc :P n acc to all of us still a kid Lol..

Soham one of amazing writer..a very helping friend...creative ..wondeful friend...in fauzia api s words busy personality u wil get to know when he wil come frequently :P
(
chulbuli94)

img20130121wa0012.jpg

Our one of crazy yet adorable  Princess Shifa aka shif ..who is doll for us <3 <3 whos craziness n antics are always lovable n welcome to make us feel love n friendship we share <3 <3 She is our  princess  <3 <3 As she is becoming Doctor she is indeed really intelligent :P(people says it not me lol ) Shifa aka shif love you dear <3 <3 Be like this always <3 <3

(
  BusyIndivaBee)

Our Talented poetess lalita aka lali <3 <3 who is not only sweet yet sensitive <3 <3 We not only love her sweet nature but also her amazing talent as writer n poet is worth of being praised...The girl who is so blessed to get to know the realties of life yet she is confident n believe on good :) May be we get to see u in busiines sometime or a Poetess for sure <3 I called u laila coz of no reason :P may be with poetry laila suits u lol :) dear we love you n we are blessed to have honest friend like you <3 <3

Our Confuesd yet really Cariing Friend Priyanka aka Pari...She takes so  much tension <3 <3 but we are here always for you to release her tension n negative thoughts :P :P She is cute in her way :) a bit more observant...a bit more reliable to her brain :) might  be coz she is  gona be Psychologists someday perhaps..she should listen to her heart more jani <3 <3 She is one of friend who wil make u feel better by just stating facts to you <3 <3 who believes in happiness n alawys in search of betterment :) Yep she is cute in her own way <3 <3 N We are blessed to have cutepie like you <3 an adorable writer <3 <3

( HSFA)

Our crazy yet loving Friend Fatima aka fati or Angel :) Angel coz she is ... her Loving gestures make her special <3 <3 A girl who is soft delicate :) deserve to be loved ...a great friend for us <3 <3 She is more concern for others than herself which is for sure not good :) coz life is about urself ...you are amazing da way you are angel <3 <3 keep smiling n shining :) hope to see you someday changing fate of country by putting efforts in education of our country :) Adorable Writer <3 <3

( MSluvsSI)

Introducing urself is bit difficult i thnk :P well I am Marie or say Meri :) aka Sweetheart (ohh seriously m not sweet dnt even think of being sweet n me ahh never)Well I wil be find in some software house in future may be :) or part of some social work for contry may be someday :)apart from that their is nothing to tell :) 

Hey This special corner is for our respectable n dear Monaya Friends who are allowed to come here n join us in drooling over Monaya n also other chit-chat no doubt <3

Our special Monayaholic Friends <3 <3

1. ANU DI[AnuRathi10]

2.Our Sadia Api [sashazmohit ]

3.Our Choti Vithu[Vithu ]

4.Imran bhai[IMMI-]

5.Jannat[pinq]

6.Saba[SrkSabaMonaya]

7.Rija Api [ gunurlove ]

8.Jia api [..-Jia-..]

Others will be added up as u guys invite Them n let me know i wil edit <3 <3 

Edited by MSluvsSI - 11 years ago

Yep   well nothing serious :P there is no rules :P do whatever u wiish to do :) anyone can open neww cc :) Spam as much as u can :) love as much as u can :) praise each other as much as u can :) be like urself :) anyone u wish to invite first get clearence from every princeess :) coz evveryone here has athourity :)
1.no death discussion please !!!
2.Anyone caught bashing monaya mohit or sanaya or two face people not allowed here!!!

Well this section is for our fffs links :) our creations of every type :) please pm me directly copying from ur post da name of topic so i can inculde dm :) One of intersting thing is that we wil have weekly creation specially for princesses only :) this can be poem siggy or os :) anything so get ready :) who ever want to share even their wierd creation :) let me know if i miss someones please

Sajan OS: Liar, note on pg 3!! 
Sajan FF: Love after Marriage 
sajan ff- love story 
sajan/monaya and diwali-edited 
sajan first date anniversary 
ishq hai-a sajan post 
...Mushkil Bada Yeh PYAR Hai ! [4]{New Upd 05 Dec} 
...Aur PYAAR Ho Gaya ![2] {New Upd. 2* Dec. 12} 
WITH YOU ALWAYS -A SaJan SS {COMPLETED} 

swaron ff: soulamtes

poem on swaron:

my peom on girl:
                                                     Monaya Special
MoNaya celebrate Christmas [New Caps @ P-18] 
MoNaya @ I-F Party [Video n Caps] 
Mohit's I-F 'Youth Icon' calender shoot Caps 
SANAYA @ SPL [*New* Telecast Date Note @ P-15] 
Mohit sent a Cake to Sanaya/IPK Team 
SANAYA @ LA/USA [*New* Pic @ P:10/11/12] 

Sanaya's WELCOME [Vid+Caps] {*NEW* Caps @ P-6} 
Sanaya's NEW show Info./Show Scrapped Article P-27 
SaJan 'Cooking' classes [COMPLETE] 

Yep  princess of the week one of most amazing corner in our Cc :) we gona chose one of princess for hot seat :) n dat princess wil have to answer our crazy question have to fulfil our crazy wishes :) n also many amzing things we gona do with her to make us feel more crazy lol...

POTW#1
              Fauzia Api
POTW#2
               Swati Api
POTW#3
                Shifa
POTW#4
              Priyanka   
POTW#5
               Marie 
POTW#6
               Lalita 

Dedication to CrazyHolic's Buddies <3 <3

Awww Sweeetheart Love u loads for this<3<3

πŸ€—πŸ€—
As I told u that this surprise is amazing jani just like u<3
Love to all my Crazy holics 😳 U people are special gifts that I got <3
Blessed to have u all <3
Muah ❀️

Edited by HSFA - 11 years ago
πŸ˜›...Marie...Marie..Marie ...😊
it's just amazing πŸ˜ƒ
sweetie,why don't u add user id with nicks..just a suggestion😊
ur hardwork n love is too    evident..i m really impressed !!!!
Love u n all crazyholics !!!!
Edited by pakpearl - 11 years ago
OMG Marie... πŸ˜² Its just amazing.πŸ˜› Loved your hard work... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...Its looking so...so...beautiful...just like our 'Januable' 😳.

WoW !! I love my intro... πŸ€—  {{Itta 'Jhooth' toh chalega... πŸ˜‰}}

Joseph a simply amazing person i know on if ...Truly Amazing Monayaholic fan...a truly proffesional writer..(didnt find better word) n da most admirable thing which u can praise is his 'replies' treatment specially given to in tolerable basher n haters...acc to fauzi api he is chotu...tinku etc :P n acc to all of us still a kid Lol.

OMG !!πŸ˜› Some one please, pinch to me...😳 ☺️ 😳

Really...such a terrific Presentation...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I am really speechless now...
Superb, Marie and congo-shongo on this new thread for us, CrazyHolics. πŸ₯³ Very nicely presented. Nice and colorful and beautiful... like our januables.
will comment after returning from the fest
now it's time to announce our next POTW~~~I nominate Api's real Pari~~~Pari,u rule &reign our palace from this Thursday to next thursday.u'll have to nominate next POTW,too!!!
guys~~~Pari bach ker na jaeπŸ˜‰~'πŸ˜† !!! so pls send your questions for pari