New Here ! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

veds275

veds275

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Nooo...Don't get me wrong ! I Loveee Mohit..But I don't find him apt for the role..Come on..they ain't even giving him the amount of screen space he deserves..He deserves much MORE ! So I prefer ignoring him and instead concentrating on Garv ! Embarrassed

Edited by veds275 - 23 January 2013 at 11:21pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Here ! (Page 2)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Joyee_90

IF-Dazzler

Joyee_90

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
please dnt drag anyother's actors name in this forum

snowwhite28

IF-Rockerz

snowwhite28

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
In personal life monaya made for each other.but As an actor i want him to work with other actors. But this ph is useless. Why sanaya and barun are in different league? Becoz there show was clicked with audience. Here show is not working even script is too week. Toh isme actors bhi kuch nahi kar sakte. Well i can't tolerate any other actor with sanaya apart from mohit. But they are actors too. So u can't limit them.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mohit_loverJoyee_90..Daffodil..

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
To TM,

Guess you have not read this thread : IMP - PLEASE READ : Manit Vs Mohit
I have clearly stated in this thread that Barun and Sanaya are not part of this show. Hence i do not see the reason to bring them into discussion. Repeating this again would lead to a warning. Please be guided accordingly.

Khamoshiyaan DT

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyee_90..Daffodil..

veds275

veds275

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
I'm soo sorry ! I didn't read that post ! I didn't think that just one sentence can cause so much problem ! I'm seriously sorry ! I'm staying away from all this from now !

Btw..I edited my post !

Edited by veds275 - 23 January 2013 at 11:22pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.