Mirchi Mohan Tadka: Episode Discussion Thread 23/1

-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread of 

You can discuss everything related to the show here!!!

Enjoy!!!

Rules

1. Please reserve posts, page 2 onwards.
2. Please post in the thread after that day's episode starts.
3. Do not quote any member more than 3 times.
4. Do not bash any actor or character.
5. Please do not discuss any actor's personal life.
6. If you are new,  please introduce yourself to other members in the thread.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Nanhi outside the office building, Mohan arrives on the other side of the road. Both walking and miss running into each other. Nanhi gets on her scooty and Mohan walks towards Awaz times office. A guy  is  shown riding a bike carrying a box with TV, he comes and collides into Nanhi. They both fall. They both get up. Nanhi shouts at him and scolds him. Mohan watching all this. The guy lefts the cover of his helmet and both try to stare each other down. Nanhi calls him lafanga and deaf. There is a crunching noise and the guy realises his TV is broken. Mohan is amused and he turns to leave. While walking towards the office he picks up Nanhi's bike and keeps it correctly. Just as Nanhi turns Mohan walks away. Nanhi thanks him but Mohan just waves his hand while walking. 

The guy is talking to someone (Dada) and telling him that his TV is broken. Dada is apparently a politician. Dada scolds the guy for being careless. Dada says if the TV is not delivered then no will put up my posters and you won't become youth leader. Dada asks the dude to go back. The guy keeps mumbling

Anu talking to Mohan asking him what has he got against Indore. Mohan says he wants her help. He talks to her about the lost boy and says there is something behind it. He says I want to find out the truth behind it. Anu says what is so special about. Mohan says this might give an answer to a big question in my life. Anu looks at the newspaper clipping and says my reporter took an interview today. Mohan remembers watching Nanhi. Anu shows the interview of the father and while watching Mohan says this man looks nervous, his smile is fake. Mohan says he is lying and he is hiding something. Mohan leaves.

Mohan in a taxi has a FB of the interview with Raghu and his father. The taxi stops and Mohan asks the driver what happened? The driver says this is a short cut can we go from Juna Mohalla? Mohan looks at the street and lost in FB( shayari going on the background) Mohan looks out and he sees a young Megha buying vegetables and Mohan comes and holds her and teases her. Mohan realizes he is imagining all this but still looks lost. He asks the driver to reverse the car. Just as the care reverses Megha's comes out and she senses Mohan's presence. She turns to look but there is no one.

Tanu is looking at a girl  (Priya?)  with a smile on his face (Chalao na naino se baan re playing in BG). Tanu calls her and tells her that he is Tanu from sting operation. The girl calls him Papa and asks him why he called her? Tanu says I wanted to meet you as I am worried for you. The girls says even I am worried about myself as someone is following me these days. Tanu says who and the girl taps him from behind. She questions him and Tanu says he just wanted to meet her on a date(implies)

Mohan goes to the mohalla where Raghu(the lost and found kid) lives. He finds the kids house locked. Mohan asks someone why there is a lock in Janardhan's house(Raghu's father) and when will they return? The man says they will not return as they have gone after selling everything and won't come back. Mohan asks why did they leave? The man says he doesn't know. The man says they did not even pay me and Mohan says they must have forgotten. Mohan pays the man. Mohan thinks to himself that my doubt is correct that man was hiding something. He thinks that he needs to find out the truth as it may lead him to his Addu😭

Precap: Nanhi in tears recounting how the boy's father did not rest till he found him. Nanhi says that man(Mohan) made a promise before he left but never came back. FB of Mohan's promise to Megha shown. Mohan talking to Rimjhim and Guru via internet. Rimjhim tells Mohan that when you are confused listen to your heart over her head. Mohan says then pack your things. Rimjhim asks him if they are going on a holiday and Mohan says yes to Indore. All this while Guru looks on worried. 
Edited by NeelimaSJ - 11 years ago
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Mohan's Nzam

Yaado Main Kitni Dafaa Tumhari Gali Tumhara Dar Pukarta Raha
Magar Kya Karu Mujhse Hi Aaya Na Gaya
Ek Gam Jo Maine Diya Tha Tumhe Mujhse Bhulaya Na Gaya
Us Roj Main Yaha Se Gaya Tha Ye Sochkar Ki Laut Aaunga
Ek Waada Jo Kiya Tha Tumse Wo Nibha Jaaunga
Magar Sayad Uss Waqt Zindagi Ko Yeh Manzoor Nahi Tha,
Warna Main Is Kadar Bhi Mazboor Nahi Tha

Abhi Bhi Waqt Hai Haan Waqt Hai Abhi...
Lekin Ye Wada Hai Khud Se Ki Ek din Tumhare Samne Aaunga Main
Tumne Jo Kiya Tha Wo Har Shikwa Mita Jaaunga Main
Yakin Dila Dunga Ki Mai Bura Tha, Magar Itna Bhi Nahi,
Warna Tumhara Har Ilzaam Apne Sar Utha Loonga,
Jo Kar Paya Main Magar Itna Bhi Nahi.

Tere Bin Tere Bin Dard Saha
Lamha Lamha Kaise kata
Saath Chale Par Rah Main bichade
Main Kaha Tu Kaha

Tere Bin Tere Bin Tere Liye
Tere Bin Tere Bin Aaise Jiye
Gam Aur Khushi Le Ke Kabhi
Ji Liye Mar Liye

De Re Na De Re na

today's Dialogue

Beera To Dadda

Arey KAAND matlab ki Ek Kaali Billi Hamara Rasta Aaisa Kaati Ki hum chaaro khano chit ho gaye,
aur uper se saali gariya ke chali gai humko.🀣
Dadda Is Durghatna main Aap Ke TV ka sawargwaash Huvi Gawa.🀣

Edited by Amisha.Laher - 11 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hmmm, everything seems to be going according to plan so far! Thanks Neelu! πŸ˜Š
sakhisangni thumbnail
Hero ki entry hui bhi aur nahi bhi, so how do you all feel about the episode. For me Mohan part were where the story is progressing somewhat rest felt like a filler. Tannu and Tanni part were somewhat entertaining.
Mohan read his nazm today, megha still has to deliver her part!
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice episode! Logical or not it was good to see Mohan back in Indore. Him pulling up Nanhi's scooty and them missing each other was kind of cute. Mohan in juna mohalla scene was cute albeit a bit filmy. But I will take it. 

The highlight of the episode was Mohan's hawk like eyes which did not miss Janardhan's worried looks. One would have expected his skills to have waned down over the years but that is not the case. Good to see him back. Even though I find it a bit weird that he waited for 12 years to delve deeper into this matter, I am glad that he wants to find Addu at any cost. Loved it when he said "shayad yeh mujhe mere Addu ke paas le jaaye" 
ankur281 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Felt bad ki Mohan ko PL ki yad nehi ayi...
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
mohan's skills as a reporter is still INTACT...πŸ‘
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hi All,

Any thoughts on the new heroπŸ˜†? 
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail