t      t
               e                                           
PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
                                                           u
                                                   p            p   
                                           d                           d
                                     a                                       a
                               t                                                      t
                         e                                                               e

u
                                                   p            p   
                                           d                           d
                                     a                                       a
                               t                                                      t
                         e                                                               e

u                          u  
                             p                    p
                                d               d
                                   a          a
                                      t      t
                                         e           
                                                 p
                                        d               u
                                   a

t      e    u    p 
                                                             a
                                                           t
                                   ... e

lol aur kasie likhu update
shilpa09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
uzma dear... yeh lo... updte kar diya... aab jaldi bhaag aur padh ke bata kaisa hai..šŸ˜‰šŸ˜†...

Part 8

Next day morningā€¦. Virat was as usual engrossed in his work and manvi came downstairs rubbing her eyes to get her regular coffeeā€¦.

Manvi:- Viratā€¦.. Please coffee bana do naā€¦.

Virat smirks seeing manvi back from her diet plan. He prepared her coffee and kept in front of her on kitchen slab. Manvi took it and was about to take a sip when Ayesha took it from her hand and slammed it on slabā€¦.

Ayesha:- diā€¦ r u mad??? How can u drink this???

Virat was confused by sudden outburst from Ayesha. She behaved as if she was drinking any poison.

Virat:- I think angelā€¦.. She can drink it with her mouthā€¦. (Giggling)

Ayesha:- (getting irritate) it's not funny Viratā€¦. agar di koā€¦.

Manvi looked at Ayesha in shock as she was about to spill the truthā€¦.. So she started coughing loudly to divert her attentionā€¦..

Virat:- manviā€¦. kya huaā€¦..

Manvi:- nothingā€¦ā€¦ gale mein kuch atak gaya tha..

Virat:- (looking towards Ayesha) angelā€¦ tum itna kyu hyper ho rahi thiā€¦. Tumhari di sirf coffee toh pi rahi thiā€¦. Not a poisonous drinkā€¦.

Ayesha:- (stammering) wohā€¦ Viratā€¦. (Thinking of excuse)

Manvi:- kuch nahi Viratā€¦.. I told u na... that my dietician told me to avoid coffee so she is just worried about my diet and nothing elseā€¦..

Ayesha:- yesā€¦.. I m worried about her dietā€¦.. (Smiling)

Virat:- Ayesha u r rightā€¦ ur di should do dieting. (Giggling) dekho toh kitni moti ho rahi haiā€¦ā€¦

Manvi:- (opening her mouth wide) whatā€¦. mein moti ho rahi hoon??!!!!! No wayā€¦.. I have perfect figure. Mote toh tum ho rahe hoā€¦. Kaddu kahin keā€¦ā€¦

Virat:- oh reallyā€¦.. jao apne chashme ka number check karloā€¦. I have a perfect bodyā€¦..

Manvi:- ha ha haā€¦. Don't make me laughā€¦..

Virat:- how can u be so sureā€¦.. Tumne thodi meri body dekhi haiā€¦..

Manvi stood numb for a second thinking something and she moved upwards quietly giving a forced smileā€¦..

Virat and Ayesha were hell shocked by her behavior. For first time she didn't argue back with Virat instead she moved out from there without saying anythingā€¦..

Virat:- tumhari di ko aaj kal ho kya gaya hai??? Itni ajeeb kyu behave kar rahi haiā€¦.??

Ayesha: - that's what I m thinkingā€¦ā€¦

Virat:- ur di is very unpredictableā€¦ā€¦ I think she is hiding something from usā€¦..

Ayesha:- (diverting the topic) hey Viratā€¦. I m damn hungryā€¦ will u get me something yummy to eatā€¦.

Virat:- (smiling) as u wish angelā€¦.. Today u will get Sunday special breakfastā€¦.

Ayesha:- kā€¦. I'll go and call di for breakfastā€¦..

Virat:-kā€¦

At Charles houseā€¦..

Charles mom:- honeyā€¦.. Where u going???

Charles:- I have some work in the office mom ā€¦ā€¦..

Charles turned around to walk out when his mom stopped him holding his shoulderā€¦.

Charles's mom:-  but son its Sunday and I think u should take some restā€¦.

He turned around and spoke with straight faceā€¦.

Charles:- no momā€¦. I have a very important meeting and I can't avoid itā€¦.

Charles's mom was not convinced by her son's answer. She knew her son was still in love with that girl. She tried to talk with him but he always avoided talking about her. He was hiding the pain in his heart and was not even ready to show it to his mom. Now-a- days to avoid his mom's lecture he kept working late night and even on weekends. She was worried for her sonā€¦she wanted him move on with his lifeā€¦..

Charles's mom:- Charles I think u should move on with ur lifeā€¦..

Charles:- what do u mean mom..??

Charles's mom:- I know u r still have feelings for her.ā€¦but I think it's better to let her go and move on in ur life.

Charles:- don't worry momā€¦ I have already moved onā€¦.

Charles's mom:- oh really!!! Then why do u have her photos in ur room, in ur phone as well as in ur laptopā€¦. I even saw u crying yesterday on terraceā€¦ā€¦ it has been nearly two months she left u. I think u should forget her and find a better girl who will not only love u but trust u ā€¦ā€¦ she is not worth of Ur love honeyā€¦.

A lone tear came down from his eyeā€¦..

Charles's mom: - (Keeping hand on his cheek) don't do this to urself Charles.

Charles:- (hugging his mom) sorry momā€¦. But I can't forget her. I love her. She is my lifeā€¦

Charles's mom:- (pulling him out from hug) but honey she left uā€¦. she don't even trust u. it's useless to be in the memory of the girl who has thrown u out of her life.

Charles:- no momā€¦. It's not her fault. Anyone in her place would think that I was cheating on herā€¦.

Charles's mom:- but u wasn't!!! ... She was ur ex girlfriend Maria who came there to say u good bye for one last time because she was getting marriedā€¦..and it wasn't like u were kissing her. It was Maria who kissed u.

Charles:- yes momā€¦..but manvi don't know the truth.

Charles's mom:- then go and tell her the truth sonā€¦

Charles:- I tried, but she is very upset on me. She don't even want to see my faceā€¦..

Charles's mom:- if this is what she wants, then u should leave her and move on with ur life ā€¦.. Like she didā€¦.

Charles:- no momā€¦ my heart says that one day she will return back to me so I will wait for herā€¦.

Charles's mom:- but Charlesā€¦.

Charles:- bye momā€¦..

And he stormed out wiping tears ā€¦ā€¦without looking back towards his momā€¦.

Here Ayesha was sitting on couch thinking hard to find a way of getting the truth out of her di's mouthā€¦..

Just them manvi came towards herā€¦ā€¦

Manvi:- angelā€¦.. (Shaking her shoulder)

Ayesha:- haanā€¦ bolo diā€¦.

Manvi:- kya boloā€¦.. kab se tumhe bula rahi thiā€¦.. itna kya soch rahi ho??

Aur yeh ullu virat kahan hai???

(I was calling u from long timeā€¦ā€¦..what were u thinking so deeplyā€¦. And where is this idiot Virat????)

Ayesha:- kuch kaam se bahar gaya haiā€¦.

(he went out for some workā€¦.)

Manvi:- kā€¦ atehi use mere room mein bhejnaā€¦. I want his help regarding my new project workā€¦.. He is really intelligent in such kind of workā€¦ā€¦. (In low voice) don't tell him that I said thisā€¦. (Giggling)

(kā€¦. as he returns back send him to my roomā€¦)

Ayesha:- kā€¦.

Manvi turned to go upstairs towards her room when she stopped hearing Ayesha's voiceā€¦

Ayesha:- diā€¦. don't u wanna know what I was thinking???

Manvi:- hmmm?? (Getting confused)

Ayesha:- diā€¦. I know whose baby it is??

Manvi was terrifically shocked by her confrontation. She was hell scared to see her reaction, as it was not easy to accept the fact.

Manvi:- what!!!!!!

Ayesha:- yesā€¦.. I know everythingā€¦..

Manvi:- who told u????

Ayesha:- that's not important diā€¦ā€¦ but tell me what have u thought about telling himā€¦.

Manvi:- noā€¦. first tell me who told u??... (After a pauseā€¦.suspiciously) did Stacy tell u???

Ayesha:- (thinking a bit) yesā€¦ā€¦ yes Stacy told meā€¦..

Manvi:- (cursing Stacy) I warned her to keep this thing in her stomachā€¦.. I m gonna fire her NOW ā€¦..

Manvi was fuming in anger. She picked her phone from coffee table and was about to call Stacy when Ayesha suddenly grabbed the phone from her hand and put it in her pocketā€¦.

Ayesha:- no diā€¦.. First tell meā€¦.. When r u going to tell him???

Manvi:- no angel I m not going to tell him at any cost and nor u will let him know about itā€¦.

Ayesha:- but why diā€¦. it's his  child too. He should know that soon he is going to be dadā€¦.. I m going to tell him everything diā€¦..

Manvi's eyes got wetā€¦.. She felt her whole body going numbā€¦.. She held her hand and pleadedā€¦.

Manvi:- no Ayeshaā€¦ pleaseā€¦ Virat ko mat batana ki yeh baccha uska haiā€¦ā€¦ please for meā€¦ā€¦

(No Ayeshaā€¦.. please ā€¦.. don't tell Virat that I m pregnant with his childā€¦.. please for meā€¦.)

Ayesha stood shocked. She wasn't able to believe on words she just heardā€¦.. She shrugged her hand from Manvi's gripā€¦..and moved back slowlyā€¦..

Ayesha: - diā€¦. Viratā€¦.???

Ayesha was so shocked beyond limits.

Manvi was confused by her behavior.

Manvi:- Ayeshaā€¦.. Tumhe Stacy ne bataya tha na ā€¦.ki virat hiā€¦..???

(Ayeshaā€¦. Didn't u say that Stacy told u about Virat being father ofā€¦.)

Ayesha:- actually diā€¦ mujhe kisine kuch nahi batayaā€¦. I lied to u to take the truth out of uā€¦. and see the shocking truth is outā€¦.. U R PREGNANT WITH VIRAT'S CHILD!!!!!! God hellā€¦.how did this happen???

(Actually diā€¦ no one told me ā€¦. I lied to u to take out the truth of uā€¦. and see the shocking truth is outā€¦.. U R PREGNANT WITH VIRAT'S CHILD!!!!!! God hellā€¦.how did this happen???)

Manvi:- didn't u get  s*x education in ur schoolā€¦.. i even signed a premission note at ur school...

Ayesha slapped her foreheadā€¦.

Ayesha:- stop it diā€¦. u don't need to tell me how u got that thereā€¦ (Pointing towards her midsection) I want to know when did this happen???

Manvi:- (sighing) it was just one night standā€¦.. Waitā€¦. why I m telling u thisā€¦.

By the way angelā€¦. Why did u lie about knowing everything??? How could u do this???

Ayesha:- (fuming in anger) and the thing u both did was right??? Virat too kept me in dark. He used to share everything with me. How can he hide such big thing from me???

Manvi:-  it's because he don't remember anythingā€¦.

Ayesha:- what do u mean???

Manvi:- that night we were highly drunk and now this is the result of our one mistakeā€¦.. (Keeping hand on her stomach)

Ayesha:- wow!!!  U both left me speechlessā€¦ā€¦ I m actually confused diā€¦ should I be happy or sad for u bothā€¦..???

Manvi:- angel please don't let Virat know about my pregnancyā€¦ I don't want to spoilā€¦..

Manvi stopped in middle of sentence as she heard the sound of a mobile falling down on ground. They looked towards the door and it was none other than Virat looking all baffled with news he just heardā€¦..

He moved near manviā€¦. and held her arms tightly and shrugged herā€¦

Virat:- manviā€¦ā€¦ r u pregnant???? Whatever I heard nowā€¦ is it true????

Manvi looked down as she was unable to face himā€¦.. Tears roll down on her cheeksā€¦..

Manvi nodded in assuranceā€¦. Virat saw her changing expression. His tight grip on her arms was hurting her. He loosened his grip a bit and keeping himself calmā€¦..he spoke

Virat:- its Charlesā€¦.. Isn't it?? (He said firmlyā€¦.)

Manvi immediately lifted her head up and saw at him with wide open eyes as she registered that he heard only about her pregnancy and not about him being a father of childā€¦.

Virat:- (trying hard to maintain cool) tell me manviā€¦. its himā€¦ right???

Manvi was still speechless. She felt as if she lost her sense of thinking. But Virat was losing his patience. Her silence was killing himā€¦.. He again tightened his grip on her armā€¦..

Virat:- (in loud voice) don't stand like a statue manviā€¦.. Tell meā€¦. is it Charles's baby???

Manvi winced in pain ā€¦..

Manvi:- aaahā€¦.

Virat:- soā€¦. It's himā€¦.. Now he is deadā€¦. I will not let that bas***d aliveā€¦.

Virat misunderstood thinking Charles was one and he stormed out towards carā€¦.. Ayesha and manvi followed him to stopā€¦ but it was too lateā€¦

Manvi:- Ayesha get my car keysā€¦. We have to stop himā€¦. or else he will kill Charlesā€¦.

Ayesha:- k..Diā€¦.

Manvi and Ayesha drove towards Charles house. They called Virat on his phone numerous times but he disconnected their every call. Manvi was scared thinking of Virat's anger. She saw him that angry on the day when he got to know about Charles cheating her. That time manvi stopped him by binding him in a promiseā€¦.. But today he looked totally out of control. Manvi knew he surely meant what he said. He would kill Charles today.

Ayesha:- diā€¦. jaldi karoā€¦.. I m really worriedā€¦ā€¦

Manvi:- don't worry angelā€¦.. Virat ko kuch nahi hogaā€¦.

Ayesha:- diā€¦ mein Virat ke liye worried nahi hoonā€¦. I m worried for that poor chap Charles. Virat uski sari haddiyo ka visarjan kar dega aajā€¦.

A sudden giggle came out of Manvi's mouth even in such tense situationā€¦.

They reached Charles home and saw his vehicle parked. Manvi literally jumped out of her car and started running towards doorā€¦

Ayesha:- (shouting) diā€¦. bhaago matā€¦ā€¦

(diā€¦. don't runā€¦)

Manvi:- yeh waqt bhagne ka hai angel warna aaj kisiki jaan jayegiā€¦.

(it's time to run angelā€¦.or else today Charles will die for sureā€¦. )

They both entered through the open door towards living room and they saw the scene which they expected ā€¦. Virat was beating Charles red and blueā€¦..

Virat:- u bas***d ā€¦ā€¦ I will kill u todayā€¦..

Charles was trying to defend himself from Virat.

Charles:-  don't u dare touch me againā€¦.  will u tell me what did I do???

Virat moved near him and caught his collarā€¦..

Virat:- I warned u beforeā€¦. that don't u ever break her heartā€¦..but still u didā€¦. I was going to kick Ur as* on vary day but manvi stopped me ā€¦.

but the thing u did with her now is not at all forgivableā€¦ā€¦ uā€¦..

Virat lifted his hand upwards making a tight fist ready to punch Charles on his faceā€¦ā€¦

Manvi:- STOP IT VIRAT!!!!!

They both saw manvi standing near doorā€¦. She walked near them and pulled Virat backā€¦

Manvi:- what the hell r u doing Virat???

Virat:- u r saying this manviā€¦?!!!!! Because of him u r going to suffer whole lifeā€¦. He not just broke Ur heart, but even spoiled Ur lifeā€¦. (Looking towards Charles) I'll not leave him todayā€¦.

And Virat again pounded on Charles and they both started fighting again. It was getting hard for manvi to control Virat. Suddenly she felt a pain in her stomach and she criedā€¦.

Manvi:- Ahhā€¦. (Holding her stomach)

Virat stopped and turned back to see manvi wincing in painā€¦ Ayesha ran towards her first and held herā€¦. Virat and Charles came running towards her getting worried..ā€¦. Virat made her sit on couch and Charles gave her water to drinkā€¦..

Charles:- (folding his hands)now will u both tell me what's going on????

Virat's anger again started rising. Manvi held his hand and nodded him denyingā€¦..

Manvi:- no Viratā€¦ā€¦

Virat: - but manviā€¦. heā€¦..

Manvi:- (shutting her eyes tightly) it's not him Viratā€¦..!!!!

Virat:- WHAT!!!!!

Charles was hell confused. He felt his head spinning seeing their weird behaviorā€¦.

Charles:- will u both try n' explain me what's going on here?? (Looking towards Virat) why did u beat me??? And what is she talking about???

Manvi :- (angrily) u lost rights of questioning me the day u thought of cheating me Charlesā€¦

A tear came down from her eyeā€¦

Manvi got up and turned around to walk outā€¦.. Ayesha helped her walk holding her around shoulderā€¦

Charles:- manviā€¦ let me explain. It's not what u r thinking. That day u misunderstood meā€¦.

Manvi stopped and without turning back she replied himā€¦.

Manvi:- no Charlesā€¦.. Not anymore. I don't want to hear anything about that day. Ur one mistake has turned my life upside downā€¦..

Manvi walked out silently leaving Charles and Virat aloneā€¦ā€¦

Charles sat down on couch holding his head in his handsā€¦ā€¦

Virat:- Charlesā€¦. Did u and manviā€¦. I meanā€¦. U bothā€¦. (Hesitating)

Charles looked above towards Virat in confusionā€¦.

Charles:- what the hell u want to say???  Just spit it out and get the hell out of hereā€¦..

Virat:- (clenching fist) k.. fineā€¦. Did u both ever slept togetherā€¦???

Virat said it a single breathe.

Charles looked at him with a slight smileā€¦..

Charles:- r u a kid???? don't u know we were in relationshipā€¦ not only in  relationship but we were in love with each otherā€¦ā€¦ so it's obvious that something must have happened between usā€¦..

Virat's anger was again rising to its heights seeing his smileā€¦

Virat:- that means its u r childā€¦.. u bas***dā€¦ u have ruined her lifeā€¦.. Virat again caught his collarā€¦

Charles: - leave meā€¦.. (Removing his grip from his shoulder) what are u blabbering?? Which child???

Virat:- ur childā€¦. Manvi is pregnant u idiotā€¦..!!!!!

Charles:- (getting shocked) what!!!! Noā€¦ this can't happenā€¦ I meanā€¦ how can this happen???

Virat:- whyā€¦.. U have doubt on urself???

Charles:- NO!!!...  What I meant was we were close with each other but not that much that she would get pregnant by itā€¦ā€¦   

Virat:- (pointing finger towards him) look Charlesā€¦ don't lieā€¦.. If it's not u than who can it be??...

Charles:- I swearā€¦.. It's not my child. I never crossed my lineā€¦ā€¦ please trust meā€¦..

Virat thought for a secondā€¦ and remembered her words she said few minutes before. She too confessed that it wasn't Charles's childā€¦

Virat: - if it is not u then who the hell is he???

Charles: - now... It's not just uā€¦ but I will too, not leave that a****le stay aliveā€¦ā€¦.

Virat moved out thinking harder and cursing that person who was responsible for her conditionā€¦ā€¦ but least he knew that actually he was cursing himself!!!!!

how was it guys???

was it good??...bad?? or worse????

u can tell me frankly if story is getting boring... critisicm is most welcomed!!!!!

now one important announcement... the new readers who want pm for this story... kindly send me buddy request... as it will be more easy for me to send u pm's... and please if possible try to press like button dearies...

thanks for reading...šŸ˜ƒ

good night... sleep tight.. dont let bed bugs bite...šŸ˜†

bye!!!!!!!!!!šŸ¤—

u
                    p
d
                     a
t
                      e