Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

.RudraParo.

.RudraParo.

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JalebiGirl

Originally posted by -charisma-

Honestly, I think the show is scripted too. It's impossible for a reality show to not be scripted!
Sanaya falling asleep proved it. But yeah, the comments were too bad. Nigaar is such a b***h. No offense to any fans she might have here. Manoj were rude too but I'm glad he was a little affectionate towards the end.

When is Nigaar hosting? I'm going to be laughing at her the entire team ROFL She's going to be horrible, Sanaya was excellent. She was so well-mannered and positive <3
I loved it when ragini said "dekhte hain woh sab kaise host karenge"

I can't wait. The comments Ragini passed were hilarious! Did you hear what Sanaya said when Nigaar said she ate a stone in the pasta? She's like "mere ghar mein phathar thori hain that I'm going to throw them in the pasta while cooking" LOL ROFL Her expressions were really funny!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetmadhuriJalebiGirl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why are the guests so rude? (Page 2)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JalebiGirl

IF-Stunnerz

JalebiGirl

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Honestly, I think the show is scripted too. It's impossible for a reality show to not be scripted!
Sanaya falling asleep proved it. But yeah, the comments were too bad. Nigaar is such a b***h. No offense to any fans she might have here. Manoj were rude too but I'm glad he was a little affectionate towards the end.

When is Nigaar hosting? I'm going to be laughing at her the entire team ROFL She's going to be horrible, Sanaya was excellent. She was so well-mannered and positive <3
I loved it when ragini said "dekhte hain woh sab kaise host karenge"

I can't wait. The comments Ragini passed were hilarious! Did you hear what Sanaya said when Nigaar said she ate a stone in the pasta? She's like "mere ghar mein phathar thori hain that I'm going to throw them in the pasta while cooking" LOL ROFL Her expressions were really funny!
They both rocked Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetmadhuri

Sidda8

IF-Rockerz

Sidda8

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
I suppose they were rude to give the show a more dramatic effect. Usually, when I don't like a meal from my host, I would take a little of it and yet say that it was good. Most guest are polite and they never say anything offensive even if they do not like the meal. 

sweetmadhuri

Baingan

IF-Sizzlerz

Baingan

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..SaNaYaHoLiC..

You know, I have a feeling this show is scripted. Well all reality shows are. Agreed Sanaya is a bad cook, she said that herself. But some of the things that they said were really too much. The drama in the show looks scripted too. And the way Sanaya fell was totally scripted, who sleeps with cameras in front of them? LOL Its obvious. Nigaar is a drama queen and I really dislike her Dead Rude people!
I agree totally!!
From where she got stones in the pasta???????Shocked
I too feel this is scripted.How can u sleep with camera's on.

sweetmadhuri

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..SaNaYaHoLiC..

You know, I have a feeling this show is scripted. Well all reality shows are. Agreed Sanaya is a bad cook, she said that herself. But some of the things that they said were really too much. The drama in the show looks scripted too. And the way Sanaya fell was totally scripted, who sleeps with cameras in front of them? LOL Its obvious. Nigaar is a drama queen and I really dislike her Dead Rude people!

Yeah, it's very obvious this show is scripted!Ermm Most reality shows usually are, but it woul be nice if some originality and an element of surprise was maintained.

sweetmadhuri

tiahalder

IF-Rockerz

tiahalder

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
well just to add 'masala' to fulfill the current trend of Indian reality show..
i dont like it thoughDead

JalebiGirl

.DivaDeluxe.

IF-Dazzler

.DivaDeluxe.

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
I felt the sameConfused You can't be that rude to your host.

sweetmadhuri

.Jiya.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Jiya.

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

Amen! 

It has to be scripted, I mean these people are so blunt and rude to the host, if you don't like something be a bit more polite and appreciate the fact that they have spent time in making you food,
Sanaya was the first to host and I felt like they kept criticizing her food and it didn't feel "welcoming" enough for the first episode.
I watch the Brit come dine with me and the guests are not even that rude to the host tbhErmm

Edited by .Jiya. - 22 January 2013 at 4:32pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.