India-Forums

Why are the guests so rude?

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Stunnerz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Is it just me or did people think the guests were behaving a bit rude towards Sanaya?Confused I mean, this show is supposed to be realistic right? While the hosts may be critiqued on how they treat the guests, guests in real life do not openly insult the host. There are some manners that they observe, and except for Ragini I felt that the other guests were a bit rude. I doubt anyone would be like this to their hosts in real life.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

_Janki_Anam Ali..SaNaYaHoLiC...RudraParo.sweet-fairyteletubby.DivaDeluxe.sweetmadhuriSidda8tiahalder.Jiya.amaiaprincessunaraPhoenixRising

_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
i found nigar and manoj to be more rude than andy and ragini.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_najAmeliaSalvatoresweetmadhuri

JalebiGirl IF-Stunnerz
JalebiGirl
JalebiGirl

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
It seems that the show is scripted!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jshreya16AmeliaSalvatore.RudraParo.sweetmadhuri

..SaNaYaHoLiC.. Goldie
..SaNaYaHoLiC..
..SaNaYaHoLiC..

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
You know, I have a feeling this show is scripted. Well all reality shows are. Agreed Sanaya is a bad cook, she said that herself. But some of the things that they said were really too much. The drama in the show looks scripted too. And the way Sanaya fell was totally scripted, who sleeps with cameras in front of them? LOL Its obvious. Nigaar is a drama queen and I really dislike her Dead Rude people!

.RudraParo.sweetmadhuriprincessunara..RamKiJanaki..

JalebiGirl IF-Stunnerz
JalebiGirl
JalebiGirl

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..SaNaYaHoLiC..

You know, I have a feeling this show is scripted. Well all reality shows are. Agreed Sanaya is a bad cook, she said that herself. But some of the things that they said were really too much. The drama in the show looks scripted too. And the way Sanaya fell was totally scripted, who sleeps with cameras in front of them? LOL Its obvious. Nigaar is a drama queen and I really dislike her Dead Rude people!
I agree totally!!
From where she got stones in the pasta???????Shocked

taklima_naj.RudraParo.teletubbysweetmadhuri

.RudraParo. Goldie
.RudraParo.
.RudraParo.

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Honestly, I think the show is scripted too. It's impossible for a reality show to not be scripted!
Sanaya falling asleep proved it. But yeah, the comments were too bad. Nigaar is such a b***h. No offense to any fans she might have here. Manoj were rude too but I'm glad he was a little affectionate towards the end.

When is Nigaar hosting? I'm going to be laughing at her the entire team ROFL She's going to be horrible, Sanaya was excellent. She was so well-mannered and positive <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetmadhuri..RamKiJanaki..

Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Indian reality shows are scripted. Anything that is to do with celebrities will be scripted to add the drama factor. Quite stupid really. British version is much better, natural and less dramatic with normal people rather then celebrities that need the fame. LOL 

Edited by Howlarious - 22 January 2013 at 9:16am
JalebiGirl IF-Stunnerz
JalebiGirl
JalebiGirl

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -charisma-

Honestly, I think the show is scripted too. It's impossible for a reality show to not be scripted!
Sanaya falling asleep proved it. But yeah, the comments were too bad. Nigaar is such a b***h. No offense to any fans she might have here. Manoj were rude too but I'm glad he was a little affectionate towards the end.

When is Nigaar hosting? I'm going to be laughing at her the entire team ROFL She's going to be horrible, Sanaya was excellent. She was so well-mannered and positive <3
I loved it when ragini said "dekhte hain woh sab kaise host karenge"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetmadhuri

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index