RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Is it just me or did people think the guests were behaving a bit rude towards Sanaya?😕 I mean, this show is supposed to be realistic right? While the hosts may be critiqued on how they treat the guests, guests in real life do not openly insult the host. There are some manners that they observe, and except for Ragini I felt that the other guests were a bit rude. I doubt anyone would be like this to their hosts in real life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i found nigar and manoj to be more rude than andy and ragini.
KamleeChhori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It seems that the show is scripted!!
..SaNaYaHoLiC.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
You know, I have a feeling this show is scripted. Well all reality shows are. Agreed Sanaya is a bad cook, she said that herself. But some of the things that they said were really too much. The drama in the show looks scripted too. And the way Sanaya fell was totally scripted, who sleeps with cameras in front of them? 😆 Its obvious. Nigaar is a drama queen and I really dislike her 🤢 Rude people!
KamleeChhori thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..SaNaYaHoLiC..

You know, I have a feeling this show is scripted. Well all reality shows are. Agreed Sanaya is a bad cook, she said that herself. But some of the things that they said were really too much. The drama in the show looks scripted too. And the way Sanaya fell was totally scripted, who sleeps with cameras in front of them? 😆 Its obvious. Nigaar is a drama queen and I really dislike her 🤢 Rude people!

I agree totally!!
From where she got stones in the pasta???????😲
.RudraParo. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Honestly, I think the show is scripted too. It's impossible for a reality show to not be scripted!
Sanaya falling asleep proved it. But yeah, the comments were too bad. Nigaar is such a b***h. No offense to any fans she might have here. Manoj were rude too but I'm glad he was a little affectionate towards the end.

When is Nigaar hosting? I'm going to be laughing at her the entire team 🤣 She's going to be horrible, Sanaya was excellent. She was so well-mannered and positive <3
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Indian reality shows are scripted. Anything that is to do with celebrities will be scripted to add the drama factor. Quite stupid really. British version is much better, natural and less dramatic with normal people rather then celebrities that need the fame. 😆  Edited by Howlarious - 11 years ago
KamleeChhori thumbnail

Originally posted by: -charisma-

Honestly, I think the show is scripted too. It's impossible for a reality show to not be scripted!

Sanaya falling asleep proved it. But yeah, the comments were too bad. Nigaar is such a b***h. No offense to any fans she might have here. Manoj were rude too but I'm glad he was a little affectionate towards the end.

When is Nigaar hosting? I'm going to be laughing at her the entire team 🤣 She's going to be horrible, Sanaya was excellent. She was so well-mannered and positive <3

I loved it when ragini said "dekhte hain woh sab kaise host karenge"
.RudraParo. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JalebiGirl

I loved it when ragini said "dekhte hain woh sab kaise host karenge"

I can't wait. The comments Ragini passed were hilarious! Did you hear what Sanaya said when Nigaar said she ate a stone in the pasta? She's like "mere ghar mein phathar thori hain that I'm going to throw them in the pasta while cooking" LOL ROFL Her expressions were really funny!
KamleeChhori thumbnail

Originally posted by: -charisma-

I can't wait. The comments Ragini passed were hilarious! Did you hear what Sanaya said when Nigaar said she ate a stone in the pasta? She's like "mere ghar mein phathar thori hain that I'm going to throw them in the pasta while cooking" LOL 🤣 Her expressions were really funny!

They both rocked 👏