Pavitra Rishta

WRITTEN UPDATE 22 JAN

ArVi-licious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
episode begins with archana and purvi meeting soham in jail, soham is really happy to see them both and also amazed to see a pregnant purvi.. he enquires about her husband, and also very happy to hear that he is doctor, and goes on talking happily, but suddenly he stops and tells them to leave, and tells her not to come to jail in that state..
</div>

archana and purvi are on their way back and discuss abt soham, purvi almost blames herself that she is responsible foe soham to be in jail, but archana stops her and says, absolutely not. and that he had to go to jail to be a good man, and now they can notice the change in him... purvi agrees

next scene, they introduce ruchi(punni's sister!!) she is on the phone with manju and both are excited abt punni's engagement ceremony... ruchi says she has done all prep from her side and will be coming home soon.. manju says that its her time next.. and ruchi says she still has to finish her studies!

archana and purvi talking at home, onir enters and gifts the sari he bought to purvi.. purvi opens the box and both archana and purvi exchange glances.. purvi says she really liked the sari, onir is really happy that she liked his choice and leaves... archana questions her abt d sari color, but purvi says that he has never bot a sari for her before and so he doesn't know abt her tastes, and says she will wear it to d ceremony

purvi comes to the yoga class a little before time and takes a seat, onir calls her and says he is on his way with ovi.. just then arjun enters, enquires if onir has reached and then takes a seat...
a certain Dr.brganza, comes up to d reception area and introduces herself.. purvi sees her and is shocked( as she is d lady she had consulted before leaving to kolkata abt her pregnancy)
purvi tries to avoid her and is worried coz arjun is around.. the doc notices purvi and comes up to her and tries recalling where she had seen purvi, before anything damaging could happen onir enters and talks to dr B.. also tells her that purvi is his wife, she promptly questions when did they get married, but onir some how changes the topic and they move towards the yoga class..
Dr.B stops purvi and tells her that she very well knows that purvi was preg before marriage but that is her personal matter, and is now lucky to have a husband like onir.

at D house teju is argiung that she will not wear traditional clothes and will wear what she likes.. savita enters the scene and says, why ofcourse, when u can marry the boy of your choice, u can also wear the the clothes of ur chioce, archana manav are shocked, she states that she is well aware that teju wants to elope and marry sunny, and she will not want her grand daughter to do such a thing, and says she is ok with the wedding.. teju is overjoyed and calls sunny and tells him to handover d phone to his mom,and that her ajee wants to talk, sunny is worried but then his mom isn't home so ajee is not able to talk to her anyway..
teju and sunny then meet ouside, teju says she is so happy that finally ajee has agreed and will also coax his mom into agreeing for their match.. sunny says he will have to prepare his mom for it.

ovi is shown, she is looking and carressin her preg belly, archana enters the room, ovi looks lost in thought, arch questions her, ovi starts questioning abt the size of her abdomen and says in comparison to purvis it is so much smaller, when actually purvi;s must have been smaller in size she left to kolkata later and got married later and obviously got preg much later than her..
archana dismisses this and says each lady differs and there are many changes during pregnancies.. but ovi insists on the fact and doesn't want to give up without finding out.. archana agrees and says ok we will...

PECAP: savita telling sundari that she better not leak out her plan to anyone and that she will not let teju and sunny get married!

<div>
Edited by ArVi-licious - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So finally Ruchi entered in the show .
LoveTVShows thumbnail
I liked Archana's dialogue that My all kids came to me late but when they came in my life then they been mine .
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveTVShows

Sana..how she looks..?? She come for Punni engagement..ya??
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Soham was so happy to see his sister Purvi, was also happy that she is married .
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I am totally surprised that Ruchi introduced today. After 1 year. CVs totally forget that punni has a sister. But want to know that is she a good or devil like punni.
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Originally posted by: Thanee

Sana..how she looks..?? She come for Punni engagement..ya??

Thanee ji, I think she is ok in terms of looks and it was 1 minute scene, I need to see her more but happy after 300 episodes of leap she finally made her entry in the show
LoveTVShows thumbnail
FINALLY. someone asked this question . Ovi asked Archana, how come Purvi's tummy is bigger than mine
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

FINALLY. someone asked this question . Ovi asked Archana, how come Purvi's tummy is bigger than mine

Hah hah..very good question Ovi...👍🏼
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Guys I cannot answer all questions because Mods said to me, I should keep gap in my posts and I should give chance to other people to also post .

You guys need to post comment then I can reply
Edited by LoveTVShows - 11 years ago