Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Sharpay.Evans

IF-Dazzler

Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged

~The fake Suhaag Raat~

"If u don't wear the mangalsutra, don't expect anything from me. I shall not wear the ring." he said stubbornly but I kept quiet- he had a valid point. Now I understood how he must have felt when I removed the mangalsutra.

"But Prit-"

All of a sudden, he stood up. I looked at him, confused while he opened the door slightly and was peeping outside.

"Prithvi, why are  you-"

"Shh!"

Suddenly, I heard Laakhan slur outside.

"Call the villagers! I want to show them that their Suhaag Raat is fake! They aren't making love inside; they both must be just off to sleep- in different areas of the room! Call them QUICKLY!"

I felt my life slipping out of my hands- I had to do something for Bitoo and Pitaji.

Prithvi turned around and walked over to me while loosening the buttons of his sherwani and my breath stopped. He came over to me and grabbed hold of the jewellery that was fixed at the back of my head. Pulling it out, he threw it on the floor, not caring that it was real gold. I looked at him as he pulled the gajra out as well as the Maang Tikka.

I moved my hair to one side and he removed my necklace and I worked towards removing my earrings. All done, he pushed me back on the bed, our eyes locked.

I looked into the deep chocolate-brown eyes, mesmerised. I didn't know that he was so handsome. I rest my hands on his bare chest, earning a shudder from him. His lips now were kissing my cheek to my jaw- and I found it difficult to control myself, stop myself from moaning. He did that repeatedly and my heart thundered in my chest. I closed my eyes, enjoying the sensation.

He grabbed hold of my right leg and hitched it on his hip. I gasp, throwing my head back as all these feelings were new for me. Of course, Aakash and I had kissed, but we never went THIS far!

My hands grabbed fistfuls of his hair and his lips found the length of my neck. I didn't stop him, I didn't have the freaking guts. Neither did I want to stop him.

His fingers found the pin at the pallu and pulled it off, removing the pleats from my shoulder. He pulled the pallu and lay it on me in such a way that my entire midriff was covered.

I looked at him and saw something in his eyes that I couldn't imagine coming from him- desire.

I gasped at the look and he continued kissing my neck. This was so...different. I had never expected Prithvi to do all this with me- actually with ANY girl!

Sounds of footsteps towards our room increased and I understood that it was Laakhan with the villagers. I heard three more footsteps which were of Papa, Bitto and Prabha aunty.

Prithvi's grip tightened and the speed of his kisses increased. I let it all happen and dragged my fingers through the length of his hair, moaning and groaning. He kissed the sensitive spot on my neck and I arched my back up, taking a sharp intake of air. My nails dug into his shoulders, earning a shudder from him.

"You are so beautiful. I need to have you. I need to show you how much I want you. I want to worship your body. I want to make love to you."

His words caused an adrenaline rush in my body.

I tousled his hair slowly and said, "I am all yours."

His brown eyes turned black and he kissed my cheek, jaw and neck but never my lips. I let him and whimpered loudly.

All of a sudden, he left me and ran to the other end of the room. My body ached, ached for him to touch me.

"I saw them peeping through the window and so I said all that. I didn't mean it, though. It was only to convince them. And I am sorry that I kissed you. I didn't mean to…"

I seemed to be at loss of words- this man managed to do things to me and my body that even Aakash couldn't do in such short span of time!

"Umm…Prithvi?! I need you to do something for me." I said and stood up.

He turned around to look at me, confused and I went to one of the drawers. Opening it, I picked up the mangalsutra and walked upto him.

"Here, make me wear this."

I turned around facing my back to him. He pushed my hair away gently, electricity passing through my veins from where he touched me. Soon, he tied it and I turned around facing him, tears in my eyes.

He made me hold his hand, "Now make me wear the ring, Meera."

The tears fell from my eyes as soon as he called me Meera and I smiled. I quickly made him wear the ring. Due to my happiness, I wrapped my arms around his bare torso, hugging him. He became stiff for a second, but then relaxed and hugged me back.

"Stop crying, Meera…" I heard him say.

Closing my eyes, I relaxed. I was elated that he called me Meera. I was happy that he hugged me. I was blissful because he agreed to wear the ring.

Little did I know that I was falling in love with him…

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

zindagilarimel22harshana1veds275iluvrainaartiArjunKiAshunforgetable112MistiofMistzirock321princessaaliyavinaya123rusha4003scribblesDeewaniRimidivyadaya13sabaSpeakshangoksue_21mary78613ananya2000snehapatroAbsoluv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: The fake Suhaag Raat!" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aafii

IF-Dazzler

aafii

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
owwssmm written...what i was thinking u gave it words...i lv this

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharpay.Evansdivyadaya13Absoluv

mary78613

IF-Rockerz

mary78613

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Hayyyee Gauri! Day Dreaming
Too good yaar! 
Ufff! You are an amazing writer! Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003Sharpay.Evansdivyadaya13Absoluv

veds275

veds275

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Superb ! You soo have the knack of writing ! Smile

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Awesome ... Gauri  ...  Clap

Very nice OS ! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharpay.EvansAbsoluv

larimel22

larimel22

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
I can still hear my heart beating!! LOL
That was HAWT! Embarrassed

Sharpay.Evans

IF-Dazzler

Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Thnks all so much!! :D
-Gauri

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divyadaya13Absoluv

Absoluv

IF-Sizzlerz

Absoluv

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Ohhh WOW Gauri dear...awesome & SUPERB...HOT HOT HOT...Haiii kaash kuch aisa show mein bhi dekhne ko mil jaaye...atleast a passionate HUG for now would be HOT...Wink...dear do continue to write such AWESOME OS on mITHVI...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divyadaya13

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.