Amita's reaction?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Ok now that Amita knows that Suraj loves her friend preity what will she do? Will she help Suraj to woo Preity or will preity's and Amita's get their relation get ruined?I know she dint react all of a sudden , but may be after she thinks to herself ,will she start geting distanced to priety/? Or will Amita completely stay out of Suraj and preity' s life and letting them do whatever they want and letting down Suraj's belief that Amita would help him?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nav92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Amita's reaction?" in Amita ka Amit forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...Mithuz...

IF-Rockerz

...Mithuz...

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
well thats a difficult question to answer..!! BUT Acc to me...
Friendship to some extent might go bad, only for some time... they share true frndhip, n no dream relation can ever spoil that.
Whether she will help Suraj or not that I dont know..!!

nav92

Goldie

nav92

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
i dnot think so it will ruin amita and preeti frndship..
and the concept of the serial is she will get mrd to sum amit.so i think nthng frndly war will happen.and i dnt think tht amita will help suraj bcs she is too innocent and for her ts difficult to hide her feeling from her friends.i think she will not help surj

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.