Qubool Hai

AAK his ideologies, story so far and yesterday's (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

shan68

Groupbie

shan68

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged
What an analysis. WonderfulClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaussar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AAK his ideologies, story so far and yesterday's (Page 4)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kaussar

IF-Dazzler

kaussar

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranz

Quote> "Such is the character of the two leads in this serial. And it is trying to show how these two very individualistic people with their own set beliefs and values,comes to learn about each other's values, strengths and weakness and accept each other and fall in love with each other ultimately. This show is not trying to do the typical boy meets girl- gets attracted and falls for his/her looks and the magnificent character they seem to have as a birth right, which in real life never actually happens. Instead this is trying to show how two quit different individuals meet and learn to understand each other first before they fall in love" <Unquote

Fantastic the way you have put everything in perspective I wish everyone who is bashing th eCV and PH will stop to think of the plot and characterization of the actors!!

Thanks Dear.Big smile glad you liked the post. All the characters of Qh are really fascinating.

kaussar

IF-Dazzler

kaussar

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laizu

Very well written

thanks.Big smile

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
What a great postClap... I write to another forum where I complained that the leads don't have a good chemistry... I think I pissed most of the youngsters off by constructive criticism in that forum.
I have never even seen KSG before...I saw his acting ( and totally forgot the science behind burying alive I was so mesmerized ) and Zoya's attempt to figure out his mind ( woh dusree baat) and that was my AHA moment...that is what I call chemistry... And I felt much better that I had complained about the chemistry in my forum.
I loved what you wrote..I like analytical writing more than gushing posts... Could you pm  me if you ever write another one? I loved it.

Sabrina

kaussar

kaussar

IF-Dazzler

kaussar

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shan68

What an analysis. WonderfulClap

Thanks.Big smile

kaussar

IF-Dazzler

kaussar

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesherkobita

What a great postClap... I write to another forum where I complained that the leads don't have a good chemistry... I think I pissed most of the youngsters off by constructive criticism in that forum.
I have never even seen KSG before...I saw his acting ( and totally forgot the science behind burying alive I was so mesmerized ) and Zoya's attempt to figure out his mind ( woh dusree baat) and that was my AHA moment...that is what I call chemistry... And I felt much better that I had complained about the chemistry in my forum.
I loved what you wrote..I like analytical writing more than gushing posts... Could you pm  me if you ever write another one? I loved it.

Sabrina

Hi Sabrina. Glad you liked this post.If the critism is constructive then nobody should get pissed off or offended...One thing i find quite good about this forum is that most of the members including the very young teenagers here are quite sensible and appreciate each other.. but youngsters are afterall youngsters so they write gushing posts.. but most of them are really fun and i love reading them as well.. i don't get much time to watch serials so i haven't watched many ..and i don't like typical indian SB kind serials so whenever anything with a new concept or storyline starts, i start watching, but then after sometime the story becomes stale or go nowhere and i get bored and stop watching...but QH has kept me very hooked till now and so i like analyzing and writing about it as well...And since i haven't watched many serials, yea i have also not seen KSG acting till now ,and neither have i watched any 4lions show before.. But i have to say that both KSG as an actor and 4lions as producer and Gul khan as writer and others behind the scenes are doing a wonderful job.. And Surbhi is superb as Zoya..And even other actors who play the roles of Ayan,Humeira, Rashid. Dilshad, Nikhat, Najma.. everyone is good in their respective roles..
will sure PM you if i write again.Big smile

Edited by kaussar - 28 January 2013 at 2:23am

-Manita-

-Manita-

IF-Rockerz

-Manita-

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Beautifully written, analysed, dissected the characters, their feelings and responses. The justifications and the assumptions to their behaviour is beyond excellent !
Do you write FFs too ??
If you don't, you should. If you do, I would love to read them.
Reading the post was a brilliant experience !

kaussar

kaussar

IF-Dazzler

kaussar

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Manita-

Beautifully written, analysed, dissected the characters, their feelings and responses. The justifications and the assumptions to their behaviour is beyond excellent !
Do you write FFs too ??
If you don't, you should. If you do, I would love to read them.
Reading the post was a brilliant experience !
)

Thanks Manita(is that your real name?)
Glad you liked my post. I don't usually write FFs but i started writing one for another forum... haven't managed to update it also for quite a long time..these days im busy with work and preparing for an exam as well. will be free after another 2 months... May be i will try an FF on AsYa then.Big smile

-Manita-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.