Qubool Hai

AAK his ideologies, story so far and yesterday's (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

kaussar

IF-Dazzler

kaussar

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZAHARA.

One of the very reasons why I fell in love with QH!

QH is really unique. Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AAK his ideologies, story so far and yesterday's (Page 3)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kaussar

IF-Dazzler

kaussar

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divc

Well that post was extremely long but I read every single word Smile. What a beautiful and well thought through post Clap. You've basically said everything I've been thinking and I couldn't have said it better myself. I do hope that things have changed and he doesn't just see her as his mother's nosy, annoying house guest anymore otherwise we'll just be back at square one again Angry. I look forward to more posts from you !! x

Glad you enjoyed reading the long post.Wink.And nice to meet people who think in the same way. things have definitely changed between Asad and Zo.. It may not be true love yet but they have feelings for each other and Asad has learnt to appreciate Zoya..And they are aware of their feelings now.And if they show that he still considers her as the nosy guest, then that will be very inconsistent story telling and so i don't think they would make such a blunder.Smile

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
WOWW awsm post...well written..I completely agree with your POV !!

kaussar

IF-Dazzler

kaussar

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

WOWW awsm post...well written..I completely agree with your POV !!

THANKSBig smile

raneeb

IF-Sizzlerz

raneeb

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Quote> "Such is the character of the two leads in this serial. And it is trying to show how these two very individualistic people with their own set beliefs and values,comes to learn about each other's values, strengths and weakness and accept each other and fall in love with each other ultimately. This show is not trying to do the typical boy meets girl- gets attracted and falls for his/her looks and the magnificent character they seem to have as a birth right, which in real life never actually happens. Instead this is trying to show how two quit different individuals meet and learn to understand each other first before they fall in love" <Unquote

Fantastic the way you have put everything in perspective I wish everyone who is bashing th eCV and PH will stop to think of the plot and characterization of the actors!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaussar

laizu

IF-Sizzlerz

laizu

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Very well written

kaussar

sakshiksg

Goldie

sakshiksg

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
totally agree whit you.

kaussar

Syama_Luna

Goldie

Syama_Luna

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Awesome post!
well observed..

kaussar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.