Qubool Hai

AAK his ideologies, story so far and yesterday's (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

GroverAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

GroverAddict

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
i m happy to know how non-ksgians are becoming ksg fans...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaussar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AAK his ideologies, story so far and yesterday's (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kaussar

IF-Dazzler

kaussar

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Kriti--

i m happy to know how non-ksgians are becoming ksg fans...

Hi Dear.
im still not a fan hehe but i really admire the way he acts and the way he portrays a complex character such as AAK..specially yesterday and todays episode, he acted too well... may be i will become a fan too.. who knows?Wink

jetredrose.

IF-Rockerz

jetredrose.

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Loved your post! I normally don't like reading long posts lol but I read this one and you touched on everything very nicely.  Your analysis of the characters and yesterday's episode was so perfect and I agree with pretty much everything you said.  I like how you mentioned that Zoya needs someone to help her at times and also I like how you mentioned that in yesterday's episode it wasn't just Asad's guilt that brought him back to Zoya but the realization of who she really is.  He realized he has been ignorant towards Zoya's true character and only looks at her flaws but for once he's realized he's missing out on the true person and character that she is.  Love how QH has portrayed all of its characters.  

kaussar

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
wow great posts

kaussar

kaussar

IF-Dazzler

kaussar

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Illuminated-

Loved your post! I normally don't like reading long posts lol but I read this one and you touched on everything very nicely.  Your analysis of the characters and yesterday's episode was so perfect and I agree with pretty much everything you said.  I like how you mentioned that Zoya needs someone to help her at times and also I like how you mentioned that in yesterday's episode it wasn't just Asad's guilt that brought him back to Zoya but the realization of who she really is.  He realized he has been ignorant towards Zoya's true character and only looks at her flaws but for once he's realized he's missing out on the true person and character that she is.  Love how QH has portrayed all of its characters.  

Thanks. and im glad you managed to read the long post and understood what i tried to convey.. Its difficult to write long posts as well but once in a whiel i feel like it and many times its difficult to convey things without detailed explanation.. so it becomes long.
Asad and Zoya and everyone s character in QH is complex and what they do is difficult to understand at times but if we keep up with the story from the beginning and think of how each person would behave based on their characteristics, its not difficult to understand.. i hope Qh team keeps up with the same good narration and doesn't disappoint us in future tooBig smile

kaussar

IF-Dazzler

kaussar

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

wow great posts

Thanks.Big smile

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
One of the very reasons why I fell in love with QH!

kaussar

Peeves.

IF-Sizzlerz

Peeves.

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Well that post was extremely long but I read every single word Smile. What a beautiful and well thought through post Clap. You've basically said everything I've been thinking and I couldn't have said it better myself. I do hope that things have changed and he doesn't just see her as his mother's nosy, annoying house guest anymore otherwise we'll just be back at square one again Angry. I look forward to more posts from you !! x

kaussar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.