Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
My mom is lactose intolerant and the only thing she cannot have is milk. Other milk forms or milk products are fine for her. So if the mousse had cream and the brushetta had butter/cheese, it is possible that Ragini can eat those. There are various levels of lactose intolerance.

I am not saying that the show is not scripted. Nowadays no reality show is real. It is as scripted as any other fictional show. But just wanted to clarify regarding the lactose intolerant confusion by giving a real life example.
Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
me and my brother both are lactose intolerant and both of us cant drink milk straight but however, we can drink it if its mixed with hot chocolate and so on.. We both can also eat any other form of dairy products except cheese really bugs my throat and also whatever dairy product i intake, thee is a limit. If i take more than that, i do have problems

So i guess there are certain things Ragini can try and some she cant. Not a big deal!
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She just doesnt linke milk (as many of us), and probably found a new & hep sounding word in "lactose intolerant" to describe it ðŸ˜† she is nothing of that sort, just the usual dislike for (certain) milk products (or people 😉 )...