Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Ekta Kaul to quit Rab Se Sohna Isshq? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Visha...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ekta Kaul to quit Rab Se Sohna Isshq? (Page 2)" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Amit.Ghangas

IF-Rockerz

Amit.Ghangas

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
I think show should be end instead of quitting the lead actress.

taahir004

IF-Stunnerz

taahir004

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged
All the best Ekta

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi_rajiv27

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.. i don't blame her... in this show all the leads has a undecided character and Sahiba is regarded as a *commercial worker* in mnay places especially in my country with the role she is being acted upon... she deserve better.. run girl..there is no turning back..

babygirl198722

simmi_rajiv27

simmi_rajiv27

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged
if ekta want to quit the show,thereare so many pretty & talented females to replace her,though i feel she is doing nice as sahiba.but if she quit it will not affect the show.it is very common in tv that main leads are quitting the show or replcing with someone.

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged
First Ashish and now Ekta Kaul, in my opinion they should end the show on a good note instead Confused

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
why she's quiting as his partner kanan is still on the show! i hate when actors quit or get replaced! this is really shocking for me. how many times i'm seeing this type of situation with my fav shows, oh God its countless, History repeated again :"( if i knew this i would watch rssi from first episode;

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
I agree with you Visha.. if they replace her the glory of Sahiba will not be inetresting anymore and the show will start to go under the scanner and all sorts of problem will arise.. Sahiba is good in her way and no can replace her.. so may be they can end the show on a good note.. that is reunite Jazzveer and Sajeet...

babygirl198722

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.