:: Debina Bonnerjee Choudhary AT #1 :: (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

ashGC_arja

IF-Dazzler

ashGC_arja

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varnita.

Yeah even I am not approving some of her actions here but otherwise i love her personally and Professionally ! She is brilliant as mayuri! Smile Have you seen her as Sita in ramayan?

With you VarnitaThumbs Up... Yes that one act was disappointing in yesterday's episode but still she was the polite one among the rest of them... 
She is a brilliant actor and we do know about her right... She is not that mannerless as how people here claim her to be...
Even GC has said in one interview that she is very frank and that does not think before speaking... Hopefully she learns it from this show atleast... And i cannot stop loving her just for this one act..

Edited by ashGC_arja - 29 January 2013 at 9:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Varnita...RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ":: Debina Bonnerjee Choudhary AT #1 :: (Page 7)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-wolverine-

Groupbie

-wolverine-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -wolverine-

^^ Yeah Please Keep Criticism out of this Thread! Even we dont agree with some actions of Debina though being her fans but well we also know that the whole show is scripted, No Person with Sane mind will do what happened in the Episode!
Well whatever, This is the appreciation thread and please keep Criticism out from here!

Lols!!better check your comments while defending! you are calling your fav insane.
dear TM i feel you opened an AT in the wrong forum. going by her actions there is nothing to appreciate. her actions pours your support down the drain LOL

We do see the positive points too unlike you  who only know to bash others for some personal reasons! And why are you stalking us unnecessarily in the AT if you didnt like her! GET A LIFE! Dead
And come with your original ID if you really have guts! It is clear you made this ID just now only for bashing Purposes, You really need to get a life LOL

i really didn't know one was not allowed to comment in AT. sorry. yet how did my comment become termed as bashing. the way i see it yours was more bashing than mine@blue.
see i remember seeing her as sita years back while my aunt was into the show, i agree i prefered the effeminate Ram with uptilting lips who always seemed calm to Sita. i just saw the AT and wanted to find out want is really appreciation worthy in what she is doing in this particular show. sorry my mistake. didn't know honesty wud be termed as bashing.
just because i am new, this is not an original id? sorry again do every person who criticise your fav get ragged?
Get a life?Confused i do have one or did you think  i spent my whole day making comments on someone's AT?
since you termed me a basher i thought it my right to justify. good bye!

Edited by -wolverine- - 29 January 2013 at 9:25am

dhakkan

dhakkan

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged

^^ Yeah Please Keep Criticism out of this Thread! Even we dont agree with some actions of Debina though being her fans but well we also know that the whole show is scripted, No Person with Sane mind will do what happened in the Episode!
Well whatever, This is the appreciation thread and please keep Criticism out from here!

Lols!!better check your comments while defending! you are calling your fav insane.
dear TM i feel you opened an AT in the wrong forum. going by her actions there is nothing to appreciate. her actions pours your support down the drain LOL

We do see the positive points too unlike you  who only know to bash others for some personal reasons! And why are you stalking us unnecessarily in the AT if you didnt like her! GET A LIFE! Dead
And come with your original ID if you really have guts! It is clear you made this ID just now only for bashing Purposes, You really need to get a life LOL

i really didn't know one was not allowed to comment in AT. sorry. yet how did my comment become termed as bashing. the way i see it yours was more bashing than mine@blue.
see i remember seeing her as sita years back while my aunt was into the show, i agree i prefered the effeminate Ram with uptilting lips who always seemed calm to Sita. i just saw the AT and wanted to find out want is really appreciation worthy in what she is doing in this particular show. sorry my mistake. didn't know honesty wud be termed as bashing.
just because i am new, this is not an original id? sorry again do every person who criticise your fav get ragged?
Get a life?Confused i do have one or did you think  i spent my whole day making comments on someone's AT?

pointing out bad deeds, rude behaviour ,etc is called bashing in AT  

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Debina's behavior improved today.Clap I was happy to see that she made no remarks at Gizelle anymore.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashGC_arjaVarnita.

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

My comment only meant above that the show is scripted, I was not basjing anyone!
Well no offense, Sorry if I was rude... No matter it is your real ID or fake I just want to make it clear that it is her AT not a criticism thread! The criticism is going all over in the forum so please try to let this thread clean! This is just I mean, You can mention her negatives in any other thread, as like  "dhakkan" said "pointing out bad deeds, rude behaviour ,etc is called bashing in AT "
I hope you do understand! No persoanl issues!
Peace 

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Debina's behavior improved today.Clap I was happy to see that she made no remarks at Gizelle anymore.

Yeah finally I am in peace! Smile Debina behaved very decently and practically today and didnt support Dimpy in her stupidity! Genuinely Debina is a nice and calm person, I dont want her to be in the influence in that Dimpy again! Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashGC_arja

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashGC_arja

Yeah even I am not approving some of her actions here but otherwise i love her personally and Professionally ! She is brilliant as mayuri! Smile Have you seen her as Sita in ramayan?

With you VarnitaThumbs Up... Yes that one act was disappointing in yesterday's episode but still she was the polite one among the rest of them... 
She is a brilliant actor and we do know about her right... She is not that mannerless as how people here claim her to be...
Even GC has said in one interview that she is very frank and that does not think before speaking... Hopefully she learns it from this show atleast... And i cannot stop loving her just for this one act..

Exactly! Genuinely she is a sweet person and offcoarse a wonderful actress! She was supporting Dimpy yesterday in her deeds which is also bad and cannot be approved! But without the influence of anyone when she remain herself she acts quite maturely just like today! I am glad in today's Episode Debina didnt support the bogus behaviour of Dimpy! She behaved very decenltly today and finally i am in peace lol LOL I hope Debina remain away from Dimpy, Feeling really apprehensive for the upcoming cat fight Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashGC_arja

ashGC_arja

IF-Dazzler

ashGC_arja

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Yeah finally I am in peace! Smile Debina behaved very decently and practically today and didnt support Dimpy in her stupidity! Genuinely Debina is a nice and calm person, I dont want her to be in the influence in that Dimpy again! Ermm

Agree with you both... she was very quiet and decent today. 
She herself did not like the way how Dimpy behaved today let it be with Giselle or others... 
Debina is a good person by nature but Dimpy always seems to influence her in a bad way... I hope she continues to be like this the whole week and not get into any sort of mess... I feel a little relaxed  nowSmile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.