:: Debina Bonnerjee Choudhary AT #1 :: (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -wolverine-

Originally posted by Varnita.

^^ Yeah Please Keep Criticism out of this Thread! Even we dont agree with some actions of Debina though being her fans but well we also know that the whole show is scripted, No Person with Sane mind will do what happened in the Episode!
Well whatever, This is the appreciation thread and please keep Criticism out from here!

Lols!!better check your comments while defending! you are calling your fav insane.
dear TM i feel you opened an AT in the wrong forum. going by her actions there is nothing to appreciate. her actions pours your support down the drain LOL

We do see the positive points too unlike you  who only know to bash others for some personal reasons! And why are you stalking us unnecessarily in the AT if you didnt like her! GET A LIFE! Dead
And come with your original ID if you really have guts! It is clear you made this ID just now only for bashing Purposes, You really need to get a life LOL

Edited by Varnita. - 29 January 2013 at 6:10am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ":: Debina Bonnerjee Choudhary AT #1 :: (Page 6)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Naya-hai-wah

Goldie

Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Even though she is criticized here but I still love mayuri.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashGC_arjaAmeeraalikhanVarnita.

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lailakadexter

Yeah even I am not approving some of her actions here but otherwise i love her personally and Professionally ! She is brilliant as mayuri! Smile Have you seen her as Sita in ramayan?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashGC_arja..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged

Thanks for your honesty. The criticism she got for her behavior in this show is justified. Trust me, no one was more disappointed than I when I saw how she behaved towards Gizelle.Unhappy I am glad she did not go as far as Dimpy, but still her behavior was unacceptable.

That doesn't mean I have quit being her fan. Sometimes the actors we like do stupid things. We are not proud of them for that but we still like them because of their shows and talent. Plus, Debina is not horrible personally. She has some bad qualities but she has good qualities too. I just wish people would recognize those good qualities as well. I like Debina because of her roles as Sita and Mayuri, but sometimes her behavior really disappoints me.

ashGC_arjaVarnita.

Naya-hai-wah

Goldie

Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varnita.

Yeah even I am not approving some of her actions here but otherwise i love her personally and Professionally ! She is brilliant as mayuri!SmileHave you seen her as Sita in ramayan?
Smile Smile yes,I loved her as a sita it was a nice show but I left watching it midway bcoz of slow track.

ashGC_arja..RamKiJanaki..

Naya-hai-wah

Goldie

Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Thanks for your honesty. The criticism she got for her behavior in this show is justified. Trust me, no one was more disappointed than I when I saw how she behaved towards Gizelle.Unhappy02I am glad she did not go as far as Dimpy, but still her behavior was unacceptable.
That doesn't mean I have quit being her fan. Sometimes the actors we like do stupid things. We are not proud of them for that but we still like them because of their shows and talent. Plus, Debina is not horrible personally. She has some bad qualities but she has good qualities too. I just wish people would recognize those good qualities as well. I like Debina because of her roles as Sita and Mayuri, but sometimes her behavior really disappoints me.
we are trapped,at 9pm we watch her as mayuri and at 10pm we are watching her with that witch dimpy,hope she will get back on track.

ananya93

ananya93

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
add me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

0'2
Thanks for your honesty. The criticism she got for her behavior in this show is justified. Trust me, no one was more disappointed than I when I saw how she behaved towards Gizelle.Unhappy0'2I am glad she did not go as far as Dimpy, but still her behavior was unacceptable.
0'2
we are trapped,at 9pm we watch her as mayuri and at 10pm we are watching her with that witch dimpy,hope she will get back on track.

Yeah, Dimpy is not a good influence on her, but we cannot blame Debina's actions on her either. Debina shouldn't have done that lip imitation scene. It really reflected badly on her!

I wish she would not do such type of shows. Gurmeet himself said in an interview that Debina says  things without thinking. That is her biggest fault in my opinion. She should be careful not to hurt others' feelings when they have done nothing to her. Otherwise she's fine. She's not a bad person.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashGC_arja

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.