:: Debina Bonnerjee Choudhary AT #1 :: (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by Sidda8

I loved her as Sita in Ramayan!

Wow, it's great to find another fan of Ramayan here.Big smile Debina was awesome as Sitaji.Heart

Sorry, I was busy with tests and didn't come on this forum for a while. I missed your post. I am a great lover of Ramayan, Guru and Debina were excellent as Ram and Sita. It was a beautiful series. Debina's performance was excellent in the show, she was the star of Ramayan.

Aww, no problem. Yeah, Guru and Debi were excellent in Ramayan. I can never forget that series.Day Dreaming Debina as Sita Ma is forever engraved in my mind.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sidda8

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ":: Debina Bonnerjee Choudhary AT #1 :: (Page 5)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Dimpy and Giselle in a catfight
Dimpy Mahajan and Debina Bonnerjee
Giselle Thakral was apparently harassed and bullied by Dimpy Mahajan and Debina Bonnerjee when she went to Debina's house for a Bengali theme dinner party as a part of WelcomeŚ Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi Ki.

Dimpy and Debina are reportedly the best of friends. "Debina had asked me to come dressed in a Bengali way. I tried my best to look Bengali and wore a laal paar sari in the traditional Bengali way. I even teamed it up with a red bindi and Sharmila Tagore hairdo," said Giselle, who was a participant in Survivor India.
At the party, Dimpy came in late and they both commented on how they both looked similar. Then Debina pointed at Giselle and said how she was also decked up in Bengali attire.

"Dimpy was shocked to see me in that avatar as they weren't expecting me to wear a sari. Instead of saying good things to me about making the effort, she called the sari down market and how even her mom's servant wouldn't have worn such a sari. I became emotional as my mom had helped me wear the sari. Initially I did not react. But I gave it back after they took me for granted," Giselle added.
Gizelle told Dimpy about her non-existent fashion sense. She even reminded Dimpy about her bikini clad dresses during her Swayamvar.

At this, Dimpy started crying and the other guests, Karanvir Bohra andAmar Upadhyay had to step in and calm the girls down.
Dimpy and Debina remained unavailable for comment
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Dimpy-and-Giselle-in-a-catfight/articleshow/18223635.cms

anjucool

dhakkan

dhakkan

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
looking at her performance today, i think she should be slapped and taught some manners, but dimpy is far worse than her

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amrinderkaur9ankita66Picasso9

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakkan

looking at her performance today, i think she should be slapped and taught some manners, but dimpy is far worse than her

This is her AT, so kindly leave criticism of her out of here. No one in this show has been innocent of making some kind of rude remark at others. It's totally scripted. Either way, ATs are not a place for criticism.

Varnita.

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 7:10pm | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashGC_arjaAmeeraalikhananjucoolVarnita.

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
^^ Yeah Please Keep Criticism out of this Thread! Even we dont agree with some actions of Debina though being her fans but well we also know that the whole show is scripted, No Person with Sane mind will do what happened in the Episode!
Well whatever, This is the appreciation thread and please keep Criticism out from here!

-wolverine-

Groupbie

-wolverine-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varnita.

^^ Yeah Please Keep Criticism out of this Thread! Even we dont agree with some actions of Debina though being her fans but well we also know that the whole show is scripted, No Person with Sane mind will do what happened in the Episode!
Well whatever, This is the appreciation thread and please keep Criticism out from here!

Lols!!better check your comments while defending! you are calling your fav insane.
dear TM i feel you opened an AT in the wrong forum. going by her actions there is nothing to appreciate. her actions pours your support down the drain LOL

Edited by -wolverine- - 29 January 2013 at 2:34am

dhakkan

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -wolverine-

Originally posted by Varnita.

Lols!!better check your comments while defending! you are calling your fav insane.
dear TM i feel you opened an AT in the wrong forum. going by her actions there is nothing to appreciate. her actions pours your support down the drain LOL

No trust me, I opened her AT in the right forum.Big smile If you don't have anything to appreciate her, then why are you here? Go to one of the bashing threads.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashGC_arjaAmeeraalikhanVarnita.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.