:: Debina Bonnerjee Choudhary AT #1 :: - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -wolverine-

i really didn't know one was not allowed to comment in AT. sorry. yet how did my comment become termed as bashing. the way i see it yours was more bashing than mine@blue.
see i remember seeing her as sita years back while my aunt was into the show, i agree i prefered the effeminate Ram with uptilting lips who always seemed calm to Sita. i just saw the AT and wanted to find out want is really appreciation worthy in what she is doing in this particular show. sorry my mistake. didn't know honesty wud be termed as bashing.
just because i am new, this is not an original id? sorry again do every person who criticise your fav get ragged?
Get a life?πŸ˜• i do have one or did you think  i spent my whole day making comments on someone's AT?
since you termed me a basher i thought it my right to justify. good bye!

My comment only meant above that the show is scripted, I was not basjing anyone!
Well no offense, Sorry if I was rude... No matter it is your real ID or fake I just want to make it clear that it is her AT not a criticism thread! The criticism is going all over in the forum so please try to let this thread clean! This is just I mean, You can mention her negatives in any other thread, as like  "dhakkan" said "pointing out bad deeds, rude behaviour ,etc is called bashing in AT "
I hope you do understand! No persoanl issues!
Peace 
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Debina's behavior improved today.πŸ‘ I was happy to see that she made no remarks at Gizelle anymore.

Yeah finally I am in peace! πŸ˜Š Debina behaved very decently and practically today and didnt support Dimpy in her stupidity! Genuinely Debina is a nice and calm person, I dont want her to be in the influence in that Dimpy again! πŸ€”
Originally posted by ashGC_arja

With you VarnitaπŸ‘πŸΌ... Yes that one act was disappointing in yesterday's episode but still she was the polite one among the rest of them... 
She is a brilliant actor and we do know about her right... She is not that mannerless as how people here claim her to be...
Even GC has said in one interview that she is very frank and that does not think before speaking... Hopefully she learns it from this show atleast... And i cannot stop loving her just for this one act..

Exactly! Genuinely she is a sweet person and offcoarse a wonderful actress! She was supporting Dimpy yesterday in her deeds which is also bad and cannot be approved! But without the influence of anyone when she remain herself she acts quite maturely just like today! I am glad in today's Episode Debina didnt support the bogus behaviour of Dimpy! She behaved very decenltly today and finally i am in peace lol πŸ˜† I hope Debina remain away from Dimpy, Feeling really apprehensive for the upcoming cat fight 
Originally posted by Varnita.

Yeah finally I am in peace! πŸ˜Š Debina behaved very decently and practically today and didnt support Dimpy in her stupidity! Genuinely Debina is a nice and calm person, I dont want her to be in the influence in that Dimpy again! πŸ€”

Agree with you both... she was very quiet and decent today. 
She herself did not like the way how Dimpy behaved today let it be with Giselle or others... 
Debina is a good person by nature but Dimpy always seems to influence her in a bad way... I hope she continues to be like this the whole week and not get into any sort of mess... I feel a little relaxed  now😊
Originally posted by Varnita.

Exactly! Genuinely she is a sweet person and offcoarse a wonderful actress! She was supporting Dimpy yesterday in her deeds which is also bad and cannot be approved! But without the influence of anyone when she remain herself she acts quite maturely just like today! I am glad in today's Episode Debina didnt support the bogus behaviour of Dimpy! She behaved very decenltly today and finally i am in peace lol πŸ˜† I hope Debina remain away from Dimpy, Feeling really apprehensive for the upcoming cat fight 

@Bold... hope so that she stays away from Dimpy. 
GOD, this girl Dimpy will probably end up in spoiling my GC's place, the ambiance there. πŸ˜‘
Edited by ashGC_arja - 11 years ago
debina is a good cook and host
she apppreciated gizziles effor to wear bengali saree
i loved her dance πŸ˜Š
Debina was looking too good yesterday... She was actually good as a host and was being decent enough... 
But i dont understand why certain people come here just to bash her. Excepting that one act she was good for the rest of the time and past two days. She is being criticized for everything that she does... It really hurts when some people simply keep blaming her just because they dont like her.