my reveiw about episode 1

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ashi_lovely

ashi_lovely

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
sanaya was the host for the 1st episode,
i agree she don't know how to cook food and she was cooking for the 1st time but when u know that guests are going to come at your home toh u should not sleep u need to get ready and arrange and check whether everything is fine or not, u will not ask ur first guest to welcome other guest sonly because ur not ready and u need time to get ready, secondly there was no welcome drinkDead  is this the way u treat ur guests? so according to me she was an average host 

anyways i like her sweet and childish nature 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "my reveiw about episode 1" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.