!! PSH 200 Episodes Completion !!

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful post Aarathi❤️
I 'll join party later but for now let me play party music so that you all can enjoy while doing dance

BTW i'll be an official DJ for this party. Will try to play all party numbers on each page🥳
Edited by komal07 - 11 years ago
croziaxx thumbnail

Edited by croziaxx - 11 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

CONGRATULATIONS

ON COMPLETION OF 200 EPISODES ON JAN 23RD
TO THE ENTIRE CAST AND THE CREW OF PSH AND SPECIAL THANKS TO VARUN BADOLA ON HIS WONDERFUL ACTING AS GREY/BAD CHARACTER
Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

TO VARUN BADOLA< GULKI JOSHI< NARYNI SHASTRI < NANDESH... AND THE REST OF THE CAST Thank you for making the best of a bad story!  Conratulations to you  for sticking with it and entertain g us.
 For all the complaints and cribbing we give on this forum about the show the only people doing a decent job of it are YOU THE ACTORS!!! 
 So Keep it up and I wish you all great Success in the future!

Edited by Vinnie79 - 11 years ago
babygirl198722 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congrats not to the cv but to roshaan vinnie ash art and even suresh 555 who have us shaking our head with the nonsense he does write. 

CONGRATS VARUN AND TEAM. for putting up with us crazy fans and waste of time cv.

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: babygirl198722

congrats not to the cv but to roshaan vinnie ash art and even suresh 555 who have us shaking our head with the nonsense he does write. 

CONGRATS VARUN AND TEAM. for putting up with us crazy fans and waste of time cv.

Thank youuu so much ;)
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi every one

When psh complated 100 episodes we were happy n I think I joined the forum after that N i know the story is worst n the main leads are not mine favorte but still i thank Psh because
1, because of this  show I made many friends on facebook and india forums
2, some how i also promoted this show n while doing that i became huge fan of varun badola , i openned a fan page for the show but I end up making it into thakur vikram singh fan page 
3, I got a chance to show my fav star how I appreciate his work n acting , write to him too

The biggest reason im active here is you all
Even adini fans with whom i dont agree n tvs fans who r loving caring n friendly 
Yes our forum rate is low but still i love our forum so this party is for us not for them

Thank you every one for making this forum entertaining 
I joined other forums too with super hit shows but i find our forum the best

Thank you so much
Edited by ronshaan - 11 years ago
Sandy66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

To The Entire Teams, Casts and Crews Members Of PHIR SUBAH HOGI, For completing "200" Episodes.🥳
Special Congrats and Thanks to the Varun Badola, Narayani Shastri, Gulki Joshi, Nandish Sandhu for a job Well Done and for Portraying their Amazing Talents on a daily basis👏

Pink Roses
Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago
rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

On behalf of me, Rozey.. 😊

A lovely post Aarathi, I extremely enjoyed reading your synopsis of PSH.

Congratulations to all the casts including Varun badola, Narayani Shastri, Nandish Sandhu, and Gulki Joshi, also to all the crew/team of PSH.

Completing 200 episodes is a great and fantabulous achievement for both the team of PSH as well as all the fellow PSH forum members, so i say from the bottom of my heart "Congratulations for this remarkable accomplishment"

I wish the team of PSH, many more successes and best wishes to them for the future as well.

To

The Entire cast and crew of PSH
as well as
My fellow forum members!!

Best wishes
for even more success and even greater achievements.

Rozey