Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki

Jay Soni's U.S SBS Segment-22 January (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

Miss.Wahian

IF-Dazzler

Miss.Wahian

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Lol...i'm finding sum ppl here too funny n I think jay n shamim look really cute 2gethr...lol!! So let them togethr , I actualy don't bothr abt them coz i'm not dieing to see yashu with jay...hehehe!! Every yashu fan very much aware of her talent n she cn easily create sizzing chemestry with anyone as we hv seen ' our shanak'!! So, now I only bother abt her screen space n yes as being big wahi fan (my friend know it very well dat I'm crazy at wahi) I luv to see him with yashu bt in othr serial whr he is only lead!! N let ppl say whtevr they want coz we know SWJmam ll not waste YMs talent...so i'm waiting 4 dat day till date I'm done here n I request every yashu fan let ppl enjoy thr fav. N we should remain silent members!! We'll b back when they gv yashu proper screen space!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshiNO.1ritika06angelic_leena_3poo_jManeesha_Shanak_CutieCute_togepe30

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jay Soni's U.S SBS Segment-22 January (Page 4)" in Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.FearlessSoul.

IF-Addictz

.FearlessSoul.

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
TFS faiz Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RockchickFaiza

_JaYash_

_JaYash_

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

RockchickFaiza

ritika06

ritika06

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
God!Some people are impatient and they are making others also impatient.This show started just last week.The main story has not yet began.This story is not like RBO where the whole show revolved around yashashri from the beginning.But later it's surely gonna revolve around her.

Yashashri has been part of all the promotions of the show.Many articles have said she is the main lead opposite jay.SWJ and yashashri themselves have said she is the main lead so can't we trust them?It's not even 1 month since the show began and people have already started complaining.

If u all remember,in rbo,in the beginning shaan's character was not given much importance in the show.They mainly focused on suraj and khanak in the show.Even after shaan reached dhulwadi,still the main focus was suraj and khanak's marriage.It's after suraj's death that finally shaan got importance in the show.A similar thing will happen in this show too with yashashri's character.And that's the reason why SWJ told us to be patient.
Just like suraj and khanak's relationship was given importance in rbo in the beginning,similarly jay and bhoomi's relationship will be on focus at present.We have to wait for that major twist to happen in the show.The major twist in rbo was suraj's death.Let's see what will be the major twist in this show?

Gals,please be patient.SWJ is well aware of yashu's fans love for her.I am sure she won't disappoint us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angelic_leena_3poo_jManeesha_Shanak

hangok

IF-Rockerz

hangok

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged
tfs and after watching this ...
im sure jay & shamin will rockThumbs Up, they look good together

RockchickFaiza

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.