Page 1
Page   of 2

xMidnightStarx

IF-Rockerz

xMidnightStarx

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Yay!
Amazing rank :D

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WOW Sanaya Baby is on NO 1 (Page 2)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sidda8

IF-Rockerz

Sidda8

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
I'm happy to see her as No.1

polly_mk

IF-Stunnerz

polly_mk

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
I freaking took subscription of life ok...JUST to see Sanaya...of course she is the No. 1 actress for me!!! The channel was not available a la carte from my cable company...so I went ahead and took a $50 package which was the only way to get the channel! I am a crazy I know! Big smile But it was worth it as I can get to see Sanaya for one whole week...got to see her home and was so much fun to see her cooking!! I don't like the show overall...the fights and insults seem very staged. Just watching for Sanaya.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti25nair

RavissanteSanny

Goldie

RavissanteSanny

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
she rocks ...

ArHiLover-x

IF-Dazzler

ArHiLover-x

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Totally, Sanaya rocks!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.