India-Forums

Yukk (Page 6)

puglet IF-Dazzler
puglet
puglet

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).
princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tiashaa

Dear, that was Italian.

You can't insult the cuisine.

If you didn't like it, keep it within yourself.

And, did you taste it? No, because you are telling as if Sanaya had invited you.

Beware from making some "war post" please

yu know.. i wish they show some asian serving a spicy hot typical dhal chawal we eat to a foreigner from the west...chances r they would hate it!

and it was jsut Sanaya's bad luck that she was the only one who didn't know what kind of gawar guests she was to get... bar for Ragini and to some extent Andy...
that manoj guy is a total gawar and if it entitles him to believe that all the mushrooms in the world comes with dog-pee,(which I find offending as I LOVE mushrooms) why is it hard for these morons to accept that a girl like Sanaya who doesn't know how to cook tried it, and tried to cook her own fav cuisine as she knew for a fact it tasted nice to herself.. Dead

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_ipkkndmelfns.DivaDeluxe.-SI-tiahalderTishanaNeloufer.incandescentpri_armaansarunlicious..CrazyDeepsCrazyForBarun

CrazyForBarun IF-Addictz
CrazyForBarun
CrazyForBarun

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
I must say u r sick
you made this post only to seek attention
Get a life

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.DivaDeluxe.Ree1306Tishanapri_armaanCrazyDeeps-B.N.K-

CrazyDeeps IF-Stunnerz
CrazyDeeps
CrazyDeeps

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged

Dear, that was Italian.
And, did you taste it? No, because you are telling as if Sanaya had invited you.
well said Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tishana-B.N.K-

Tishana IF-Sizzlerz
Tishana
Tishana

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Dear, that was Italian.

yu know.. i wish they show some asian serving a spicy hot typical dhal chawal we eat to a foreigner from the west...chances r they would hate it!

and it was jsut Sanaya's bad luck that she was the only one who didn't know what kind of gawar guests she was to get... bar for Ragini and to some extent Andy...
that manoj guy is a total gawar and if it entitles him to believe that all the mushrooms in the world comes with dog-pee,(which I find offending as I LOVE mushrooms) why is it hard for these morons to accept that a girl like Sanaya who doesn't know how to cook tried it, and tried to cook her own fav cuisine as she knew for a fact it tasted nice to herself.. Dead
Exactly.
For a fact, I love Italian and many other cuisines, so I find it offensive if someone insults my fav cusine.
Manoj, he seriously has no idea I suppose.
N high five, I love mushrooms. In whichever item I will get mushrooms, I will love it...it's so delicious...Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.DivaDeluxe.pri_armaan-B.N.K-princessunara

Tishana IF-Sizzlerz
Tishana
Tishana

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepika100

Dear, that was Italian.
well said Clap
Thank you

-B.N.K-CrazyForBarun

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by princessunara

Dear, that was Italian.

Exactly.
For a fact, I love Italian and many other cuisines, so I find it offensive if someone insults my fav cusine.
Manoj, he seriously has no idea I suppose.
N high five, I love mushrooms. In whichever item I will get mushrooms, I will love it...it's so delicious...Day Dreaming

high five again!! cz I also love Italian cuisines...pasta is the 1st thing I ever learned to cook (there was a period when i was around 13 when i lived on it and mom was fedup repeatedly making it for me when every1 else wanted something else..so she taught me..) and that actually is the one decent food item i can make..

aww ya mushrooms r yummyyy!!! i had actually had mushrooms yesterday itself as it was my cousin's wedding...so i actually had pretty much everything Sanz had cooked other than for the cheesecakes..

the point is that jsut cz they don't get a certain cuisine doesn't actually mean it sucked..
IF Andy (who obviously is used to such food) actually said it tasted not good, well then i'll take that as an acceptable criticism..and if u look carefully he does enjoy the meal as a whole bar some mishaps..

but this manoj guy didn't even know what he was reading on the menu and took it upon himself to criticize!!Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.DivaDeluxe.

.lostatsea. IF-Stunnerz
.lostatsea.
.lostatsea.

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Guys just report the topic please

Don't get in to unnecessary fights let the mods handle it

Ree1306puglet

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index